Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,881 members, 7,956,323 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

5 Life-changing Things To Do This September - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 5 Life-changing Things To Do This September (16909 Views)

Come And Have Fun At The Fiesta Souk This September!!! / A September To Remember- Eight Lagos Events To Experience This September. / 2face And MI To Headline A Show In Lagos This September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Life-changing Things To Do This September by McBrooklyn(m): 11:50am On Sep 02, 2016
Berlyn:
who this ones help angry angry hungry man no get time for book nau.... undecided

L-O-L grin grin

No be only hungry man you go see, you go see Super Pack too cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Life-changing Things To Do This September by samigben(m): 11:52am On Sep 02, 2016
abuomaIV:
so I should leave my work/business because I want to go somewhere new abi? You well so?
Re: 5 Life-changing Things To Do This September by Britzdon(m): 11:52am On Sep 02, 2016
deantimes:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/5-life-changing-things-september/
ihe a ide ebea bu confam Nonsense my man,
O nweghi Isi na odu[size=8pt][/size][b]
Re: 5 Life-changing Things To Do This September by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 02, 2016
Read a book a week

I wonder how many peeps can do this these days. Some people wake with nairaland and sleep with nairaland.
Did I say I'm guilty too? Well I guess I just said it now.
Check my signature and see how lucky you are.
Re: 5 Life-changing Things To Do This September by tunary(m): 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
abuomaIV:
so I should leave my work/business because I want to go somewhere new abi? You well so?
l m a o
Re: 5 Life-changing Things To Do This September by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
Get married.

I am tired of chewing gum girls..

Re: 5 Life-changing Things To Do This September by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
fullblast:
Laughing is all good and very healthy buur doing it without reason For 30 days when you are not living alone...It will so hard convincing family n neighbours or collegues that madness ain't around d corner grin

You mean you log on to nairaland everyday and you don't find a reason to laugh??
Re: 5 Life-changing Things To Do This September by Greatzeus(m): 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
Dongreat:
Now who ever composed this is a very, very sad person with no taste for fine writing. 'Going to new place everyday'? Now this is only done by a jobless man with no commitments. In fact everything on the list are done every month and there are no five ways rubbish things to do every particular month.
I wonder ohh,like what diffrenciates doing the things listed by Op in September or any other month.
Well those who think this post is front page worthy are acting according to their mental ability, so I won't judge them.You can't give what you don't have grin

Re: 5 Life-changing Things To Do This September by chicoMX(m): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
Proffdada:
6. Smoke weed
7. Play nairabet
8 devote less time to NL tribalism and more to Nigerian optimism 9 you can add yours grin
9..Try no to be a pain in someone's behind
10..Pray For Nigeria!
Re: 5 Life-changing Things To Do This September by Kazrem(m): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
Write and keep a journal
I will practice this. Starting tonight. No time to procrastinate.
Re: 5 Life-changing Things To Do This September by samexycool(m): 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Bake Gorgeous Wedding Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me / Nairaland Party! / Pictures From The Lagos Countdown Concert 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.