Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Maltina Dance All 2016 Online Registration And Audition - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maltina Dance All 2016 Online Registration And Audition (347 Views)

List Of Those That Qualified For The Big Brother Naija 2018 Audition #bbnaija / MTN Project Fame 2017/2018: Registration And Audition Details. / Most Beautiful Model In Imo Releases Final Audition Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maltina Dance All 2016 Online Registration And Audition by chapatti: 8:07am On Sep 02, 2016
This publication is about the Maltina Dance All season 9 registration and audition procedures. Many people are still wondering if the show have actually started, but i am here to clear that doubts. The show have started and this is to say that all interested applicants who would want to apply, should register and make themselves available for their audition on the scheduled date.

You Can Also Read >>> Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment 2016

We all should know that when it comes to promoting of young talents in Nigeria, Maltina is one of the the trail blazers in that area. They are the best when it comes to promoting young talents in Nigeria as far as dancing is concerned in Nigeria and anywhere they are located.

With the Maltina Dance All show, various families do come together to show their God given talents and do stand a chance to win fantastic prizes.

The Maltina Dance All 2016 registration is now open for families who think they have what it takes to go home with the grand prize of the Maltina Dance All Season 9.

During my investigation on the Maltina Dance Show 2016, i discovered that one of the basic purpose of the show is sharing happiness at the same time promoting family values. Past events have shown that this 2016 Maltina Dance All will be very exciting and i do believe that this year's show will be more interesting than what we have had before.
For the application, click >>> Maltina Dance All 2016 Online Registration And Audition

(1) (Reply)

Ali Baba Speak On The State Of The Economy / What Would You Do If You Had All The Powers Of Superman? / ... Enough To Be US President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.