Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

500bc - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 500bc (430 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

500bc by obedinho10(m): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2016
"Planet SKULL, no one is talking about it. Scientists do not know it all, I am thankful I always held that opinion. The internet is not omniscient after all – it either omitted the inclusion of SKULL’s history, or just was not born before or during 500BC. SKULL was my first world; but unlike the BIG BANG theory, we literally dropped from the planet’s ball socket landing with our rib cage. Broken bones, scattered all over the hard terra firma, were fixed by RICHL (the expert). Healing did not start from Earth, SKULL had had the idea and expertise all along – was it politics, sports, education, sex clubs, pools, or full blooded scrimmage? It all began in SKULL (no knuckles to Earth)."

"
ADAM walked majestically towards me. He assumed me EASY MEAT. If only he knew the enigma and untold signs my sword possessed. He brought out his revolver and was clearly set to close the chapter; he really should not have bothered starting a conversation." visit this link to enjoy the story.

obedzblog.

(1) (Reply)

Dark And Fair Which One Is Sweeter / Need Books To Read / The Desperation Of A Blind Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.