Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,889 members, 7,852,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

Domiciliary Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Domiciliary Account (929 Views)

How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account / Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? / What Is A Domiciliary Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domiciliary Account by drjimmy25: 4:23am On Oct 04, 2009
hello my people, quick question for y'all.
I have a domciliary acct with GTB Nigeria, do anyone knows the best means of sending USD to a gtb dom acct in nigeria.
thanks
Re: Domiciliary Account by beelyjay45(m): 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2009
Bank wire transfer
Re: Domiciliary Account by kosokogab(m): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2009
Hey make use of Bank wire transfer that is the best and easiest way but expensive lol,
kosko_gabriel@yahoo.com
Re: Domiciliary Account by kay80(m): 9:32am On Oct 09, 2009
drjimmy25:

hello my people, quick question for y'all.
I have a domciliary acct with GTB Nigeria, do anyone knows the best means of sending USD to a gtb dom acct in nigeria.
thanks

Buy dollar at the black market from the abokis and pay directly to your dom bank acct. Its as simple as that. You only need bank wire transfer to deposit or withdraw foreign currency abroad. Most Nigerian Banks do not sell dollars except for travelling purpose. Hope this helps.
Re: Domiciliary Account by edikanvic(m): 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2009
Bank wire.

(1) (Reply)

Start Up And Management Of Ngo, Guide And Link To Fund And Grant Covered / 300k To Invest. / Top Venture Capital Firms For Raising Funds In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.