Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,835 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:31 AM

Noahs Flood Rebirth - Hurricane Hermine, A Precursor To The Second Coming. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Noahs Flood Rebirth - Hurricane Hermine, A Precursor To The Second Coming. (1177 Views)

If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? / Noahs Ark, A Work Of Fiction Or Reality? / Noahs Ark vs Queen Mary ll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noahs Flood Rebirth - Hurricane Hermine, A Precursor To The Second Coming. by sukkot: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2016
So hurricane hermine expected to created a flood of epic proportions. the title of the thread is pretty much self explanatory. this is the precursor to the second coming. This is a rebirth of the biblical noahs flood. get ready for the spiritual revolution. it is at the door waiting to enter. 92 L INVEST
Re: Noahs Flood Rebirth - Hurricane Hermine, A Precursor To The Second Coming. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:46am On Sep 02, 2016
sukkot:
So hurricane hermine expected to created a flood of epic proportions. the title of the thread is pretty much self explanatory. this is the precursor to the second coming. This is a rebirth of the biblical noahs flood. get ready for the spiritual revolution. it is at the door waiting to enter.

It was MrPresident1 , now its sukkot shocked . Wow .
Re: Noahs Flood Rebirth - Hurricane Hermine, A Precursor To The Second Coming. by sukkot: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

It was MrPresident1 , now its sukkot shocked . Wow .
bro what did Mr President do ? lol. enlighten moi monsieur
Re: Noahs Flood Rebirth - Hurricane Hermine, A Precursor To The Second Coming. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2016
sukkot:
bro what did Mr President do ? lol. enlighten moi monsieur

Check out his recent threads

https://www.nairaland.com/3324063/hidden-true-meaning-global-climate

https://www.nairaland.com/3310738/kerrys-visit-nigeria-puzzling-itinerary

https://www.nairaland.com/3304608/coup-turkey-apotheosis-satan

He believes these are strong evidences to prove that the coming of Christ is at hand .

1 Like

Re: Noahs Flood Rebirth - Hurricane Hermine, A Precursor To The Second Coming. by sukkot: 11:03am On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Check out his recent threads

https://www.nairaland.com/3324063/hidden-true-meaning-global-climate

https://www.nairaland.com/3310738/kerrys-visit-nigeria-puzzling-itinerary

https://www.nairaland.com/3304608/coup-turkey-apotheosis-satan

He believes these are strong evidences[b] to prove that the coming of Christ is at hand [/b].
it is at hand bro. however let me peruse those threads. we are in the midnight hour bro. just one second more and its another day. hope there is oil in your lamp lolzzz wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Noahs Flood Rebirth - Hurricane Hermine, A Precursor To The Second Coming. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:13am On Sep 02, 2016
sukkot:
it is at hand bro. however let me peruse those threads. we are in the midnight hour bro. just one second more and its another day. hope there is oil in your lamp lolzzz wink

There sure is bro cool .

But how do you think the day of Christ's coming will be . Should we take the bible's description literally or figuratively . Should we be expecting a dark-skinned Christ ? grin
Re: Noahs Flood Rebirth - Hurricane Hermine, A Precursor To The Second Coming. by sukkot: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

There sure is bro cool .

But how do you think the day of Christ's coming will be . Should we take the bible's description literally or figuratively . Should we be expecting a dark-skinned Christ ? grin
figuratively. and i gotta tell ya, there are many christs not just one. and yes they are dark skinned. bible is not a literal book. imost of it is written in ancient egypt where they were big on symbolism like they have a guy with a dog head called anubis the doghead and a woman with a sun disc on her head with wings etc etc. symbolism. but you know you can also take it literal too if you want but thats a lower understanding, but it works too. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Noahs Flood Rebirth - Hurricane Hermine, A Precursor To The Second Coming. by sonofluc1fer: 11:56am On Sep 02, 2016
This Jesus guy like to masturbate eh.. his coming is always at hand.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Noahs Flood Rebirth - Hurricane Hermine, A Precursor To The Second Coming. by raphieMontella: 12:27am On Sep 03, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
lol..he's the head of the vaseline crew ni...
Nice one bruh
Re: Noahs Flood Rebirth - Hurricane Hermine, A Precursor To The Second Coming. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
raphieMontella:
lol..he's the head of the vaseline crew ni... Nice one bruh

FREE VASELINE FOR EVERYONE!
......THE ONLY REASON WHY I NEED TO BE IN HEAVEN! cheesy
Re: Noahs Flood Rebirth - Hurricane Hermine, A Precursor To The Second Coming. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

AND IT DOESN'T GO TO WASTE, BRO..
HE USES IT AS GEL FOR HIS JHERI CURL!

1 Like

Re: Noahs Flood Rebirth - Hurricane Hermine, A Precursor To The Second Coming. by Chubhie: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
sukkot:
I thought a thousand years is just like a day in the sight of the Lord?
Re: Noahs Flood Rebirth - Hurricane Hermine, A Precursor To The Second Coming. by sukkot: 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
Chubhie:

I thought a thousand years is just like a day in the sight of the Lord?
it is. which is why it feels like we have been waiting forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noahs Flood Rebirth - Hurricane Hermine, A Precursor To The Second Coming. by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 11, 2016
U r really full of it embarassed
Re: Noahs Flood Rebirth - Hurricane Hermine, A Precursor To The Second Coming. by sukkot: 10:08am On Sep 11, 2016
Silkmoth33:
U r really full of it embarassed
i know. i am backed up. i need colonic irrigation tongue
Re: Noahs Flood Rebirth - Hurricane Hermine, A Precursor To The Second Coming. by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 11, 2016
sukkot:
i know. i am backed up. i need colonic irrigation tongue
And a colon transplant! tongue
Re: Noahs Flood Rebirth - Hurricane Hermine, A Precursor To The Second Coming. by sukkot: 10:46am On Sep 11, 2016
Silkmoth33:

And a colon transplant! tongue
yeah dat too lolzzzz grin
Re: Noahs Flood Rebirth - Hurricane Hermine, A Precursor To The Second Coming. by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 15, 2016
sukkot:
figuratively. and i gotta tell ya, there are many christs not just one. and yes they are dark skinned. bible is not a literal book. imost of it is written in ancient egypt where they were big on symbolism like they have a guy with a dog head called anubis the doghead and a woman with a sun disc on her head with wings etc etc. symbolism. but you know you can also take it literal too if you want but thats a lower understanding, but it works too. wink

Which is why I'm sure that you are one of the fallen angels! you reading about all that knowledge. . .astrology and all that!

1 Like

Re: Noahs Flood Rebirth - Hurricane Hermine, A Precursor To The Second Coming. by sukkot: 11:41am On Sep 15, 2016
Notruthatall:

Which is why I'm sure that you are one of the fallen angels! you reading about all that knowledge. . .astrology and all that!
hmmmm astute observation bro. very astute grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Bible Has Been Corrupted / Weeping May Endure For A Night, But Joy Cometh In The Morning / The Real-life Photos That Inspired The Exorcism Of Emily Rose- Audio Inculed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.