Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! (3001 Views)

What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In / Invest 2,000 US Dollars To Open An Ice Cream Processing Plant / Want To Invest 2 Million Naira In Forex/binary Options Trading, Agribusiness,etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! by charles009(m): 10:53am On Sep 02, 2016
Guys you can help me out,

I want to invest 2 million but seem to run out of ideas.

I don't mean quick money, slow and easy does it all.

Please no ideas of opening shop to sell anything, and please no gnld advices just great practical ideas.

Help Thanks.
Re: I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! by soniawarmate: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2016
charles009:

Please no ideas of opening shop to sell anything, and please no gnld advices just great practical ideas.

Help Thanks.
Charles I think the best long term investment you may want to consider is fix deposit in a good bank. I can help you with that as a banker. You can inbox me if interested. 07055665531

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! by arthurshelly: 11:13am On Sep 02, 2016
charles009:

Help Thanks.
I will advise you to invest in property,I mean land in remote area that will develop fast but make sure you get all the papers,if possible fence it with some blocks...pm for more if you care
Re: I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! by NIPOSTABUJA: 11:18am On Sep 02, 2016
I will advise you to invest in property (Lands) i have some for sale right now in few month you will get 4 times the value you are buying now. Contact me these lands have paper already.
Re: I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! by oluwaiye2017: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2016
check my signature for contact and WhatsApp me or drop your contact
Re: I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2016
Buy a car, a bus or Ke Ke napep and put it on the road. Get money ever week. That would cost u about 500k for the Ke Ke. Invest the rest in other things.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! by casttlebarbz(m): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
Find your way out of Nigeria ...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
I'll advice you add a million to the 2, buy a nice ride, do a comprehensive insurance, recruit a driver, enrol the car on Uber and get returns "every week"

I know someone that earns 50k after all expenses "per week".

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! by yak(m): 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
DMeanMan:
I'll advice you add a million to the 2, buy a nice ride, do a comprehensive insurance, recruit a driver, enrol the car on Uber and get returns "every week"

I know someone that earns 50k after all expenses "per week".

this idea sounds nice. do u know more abt this UBER stuff? how does it work?
Re: I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
charles009:

Help Thanks.
Visit yesharvest.com and if youre interested in investing in this, we can arrange a meeting cos we are open for investment now... Thanks
Re: I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! by Nwereonye(m): 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
Check my signature. I work with a transparent investment company. The name is Tine God Networks Ltd. Our head office is in Ajao Estate, Lagos.
Re: I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
charles009:

Help Thanks.
If your interested in making monthly big ones like me, WhatsApp me 08188417481. Put your 2M into good use
Re: I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hello. My name is Abbas, I am an entrepreneur, Consultant and farmer. I just saw your post. I am full of ideas, that is a gift God has given me. I am not bragging or trying to persuade you. I have 5 business plans on ground with all the feasibility studies. This are investments that needs less of your time. They are businesses that can run without or with your presence. I am not asking you to give any money. Just call me so I can show,. Then if u like it fine, if u don't fine. But I believe they are very good investments. What I guarantee is that they are business you can start with less than a million but has the potential of becoming a nation wide business. The best investments is manufacturing or farming. If you are not investing in this two then I think your not a business man, you are just self employed. What I have is business plans on consumer products. What people need everyday. It is a household product or products. Products are being used every day in Nigerian homes.

Abbas
Re: I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! by byvan03: 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
Transportation business gives lot of headache. Look for good interest rate and fix the money if you don't know what to do with it.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! by psilas: 12:07am On Sep 03, 2016
I feel that kind of money should be put into starting a business (say dry cleaning business). In case you are not interested in that area, you can also check out this http://bedrockinfo.com/where-to-grow-my-money/ for possible investment ideas.
Re: I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! by InvestmentGuru: 1:31am On Sep 03, 2016
charles009:

Help Thanks.
Can you venture into importation business? With this, you will surely put your mouth where your money is......
Re: I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! by growers(m): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
SIR

PLEASE SEND ME YOUR EMAIL OR S END AN EMAIL TO eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk OR CALL ME ON 07068293478 FOR AN EXPORT PACKAGE THAT WE CAN WORK TOGETHER ON WITH GOOD RETURNS
Re: I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! by PrinceOga: 12:57am On Sep 05, 2016

Re: I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! by femexsp: 2:01am On Sep 05, 2016
Bro add me up on Whatapp and i will give u a link to invest your self 08184377484
Re: I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! by Basii: 12:50am On Sep 11, 2016
charles009:

Help Thanks.
We are seasoned discretionary forex traders/strategy developers. As discretionary forex traders we combine technical,fundamental,volatility,valuation,liquidity,volume analysis etc, to trade the market. we can easily adapt to changes in market conditions as we trade your account. A great practical idea we have for you is to invest in our discretionary trading strategy. Forex account is in your name, deposit and withdrawal 100% in your hands and licensed brokerage You monitor your account with your mobile internet device. We target 4% daily profit risking 20% of your account balance (aggressive risk) or 0.8% daily profit risking 5% of your account balance conservative risk). Call 07086435413.
Re: I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! by ifyclose2(m): 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
I'm a medical doctor based in Lagos. Let's start a hospital together. You get 50% ownership of the hospital FOR LIFE. You won't get a better offer than this. We can start small, then expand gradually. Hit me up on Whatsapp 08170504985
Re: I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! by stancydg: 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
If you have a passion for changing this country and impacting positively on generations yet unborn, I guess you may be interested in being a co - executive producer of a film that is poised to do just that. Already, it is 90% concluded both preproduction and post production. We require just the exact same amount you want to invest in order to finalise the remaining 10% work as well as the marketing plans. Its billed for premiere in cinemas across the country by reputable film distribution companies and so, profit is guaranteed. More details via phone call/Whatsapp on 07034643328/08103475104. This way, you would have invested to make money and impact.
Re: I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! by jessyb: 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
charles009:

Help Thanks.

You can invest in real estate. For more details of how to acquire properties easy even in this economic recession pm me
Re: I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! by michaellas20(m): 3:51am On Sep 15, 2016
Re: I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! by ComrdDRS: 9:38am On Sep 15, 2016
Brother lets go farming, I got a great idea their and wish to materialise it. I have started already but finance to expand is the problem. I promises, you 'll not regrets. Gaining triple of your investment. Email me evergreentersoo@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! by cephassugg: 4:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
Invest in cephas group land etc sales team thanks please

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Made Good Profits With PAMM Service / Register For This Skill Training Mentorship - Just 1,000 Naira / How To Contact Bitcrowdy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.