Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,667 members, 7,851,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

(right Or Wrong) My Lil Sister's Oral English Is Not Very Good And I Did This... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (right Or Wrong) My Lil Sister's Oral English Is Not Very Good And I Did This... (661 Views)

my lil bro did this! / Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This / Why English Is So Hard! (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(right Or Wrong) My Lil Sister's Oral English Is Not Very Good And I Did This... by Memesticmeme: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2016
Straight to the point...her vocabulary is not impressive for a girl of 12 so I stated a rule that she is banned from speaking Yoruba to anyone anywhere but i think I'm losing her cos she hardly speaks since yesterday. She is a very cheerful type and she has been a bit cold. Should I ignore the exercise or should I continue it cos I don't want to change her personality and let her lose confidence in herself all in the name of English language.
Re: (right Or Wrong) My Lil Sister's Oral English Is Not Very Good And I Did This... by Snow5(m): 11:31am On Sep 02, 2016
She should talk ooo.... Who English help na?

Even mark Zuckerberg come naija come learn yoruba self... Who are u to trouble ur sisters life? Lols

On a lighter note... Give her books that will edify her.. And watch the friends she keeps....

If her friends are soaked and baptised in yoruba... My dear... U have lost the battle from season one!!!

1 Like

Re: (right Or Wrong) My Lil Sister's Oral English Is Not Very Good And I Did This... by Memesticmeme: 11:35am On Sep 02, 2016
Snow5:
She should talk ooo.... Who English help na?

Even mark Zuckerberg come naija come learn yoruba self... Who are u to trouble ur sisters life? Lols

On a lighter note... Give her books that will edify her.. And watch the friends she keeps....

If her friends are soaked and baptised in yoruba... My dear... U have lost the battle from season one!!!

Lol grin grin...lol ... Thanks tho
Re: (right Or Wrong) My Lil Sister's Oral English Is Not Very Good And I Did This... by suwalee(f): 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
Memesticmeme:
Straight to the point...her vocabulary is not impressive for a girl of 12 so I stated a rule that she is banned from speaking Yoruba to anyone anywhere but i think I'm losing her cos she hardly speaks since yesterday. She is a very cheerful type and she has been a bit cold. Should I ignore the exercise or should I continue it cos I don't want to change her personality and let her lose confidence in herself all in the name of English language.
get novels for her to read nd u buy her a book where she can summarise the novel chapter by chapter nd she should read it out to u. It might help

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials In Banking And Financ / University Of Adelaide Scholarships For International Students, Australia / Lagos School Dismiss 2yr Girl 4rm Sch After Her Dad Reported Her Abuse 2 Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.