Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Be Honest Would You Take This Money Despite Seeing This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Be Honest Would You Take This Money Despite Seeing This? (553 Views)

A Friend If Mine Won This Money On Bet9ja During The Week / Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos / Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Honest Would You Take This Money Despite Seeing This? by powerfulsettingz: 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ur opinion in just one sentence

Re: Be Honest Would You Take This Money Despite Seeing This? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
I would creep slowly closer to the bag, facing left (to avoid seeing even the tiniest part of the face) take the bag and run for dear life.

Then the nightmares come. Hopefully I would have used the money wisely to help me pay some trauma shrink ( I wonder what happens when the shrink decides to disclose, chai)

One sentence!!

(1) (Reply)

HIV Cure Finally Here? Scientists Looking For Cure Make Remarkable Breakthrough / Latest News Source - Get Fresh News First / Found Missing 300level Mechanical Engineering Student OOU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.