Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like (22021 Views)

There Is A New Blackberry Phone In Town.. And It Has A Problem..See What We Mean / Blackberry Aurora Spec : First Blackberry Phone With Dual SIM Slot / Whatsapp Fix For Blackberry Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like by Joshuamilarge(m): 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
the time don reach

Re: How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like by pwettiejay(f): 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
I can totally relate, I'm a bold5 user too
Re: How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like by Vomm: 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
When u received message from whatsapp that u will be cut off by dec 2016 cos bold5 can no longer support their apps

1 Like

Re: How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like by PaulIdu: 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
When your battery is on reserve and you need to make an emergency call then you blackberry restarts and the battery dies before the long restart is completed

2 Likes

Re: How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like by Sphilip1(m): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
Mr2things:
When ladies remember how they lost their virginity all because of BB bold 5.. .. ..

lol... All is vanity
Re: How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like by NevetsIbot(m): 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
Kai! I hate BB ehn. I hate it to the core

2 Likes

Re: How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like by Hysmady(m): 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
Will never forget my first time at shoprite alausa ikeja ,was using bb bold 5 then...I stood with my uncle while shopping jejely and I noticed some people struggling for selfie with Dprince Omoba ...Went there to do the paparazzi sturv o cool, I managed to stand behind him for selfie, launched my camera to snap then bam!!! My phone restarted...I nor fit cry dat day o...Was so embarrassed and pained that day grin
BB show me pepper ehn..No be small cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like by tosyne2much(m): 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
krissconnect:
2. When you're hustling to be FTC in tosyne.2much's 10 points agenda, but then the wicked tiny clock starts ticking on your screen
Hahaha cheesy You're not serious ooooo cheesy cheesy
Re: How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like by ucnwafor(m): 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lol my whatsapp app has stopped working guun with my bb bold 5 after I had a virus and I had to flash the fone, so all the downloads wiped off, and I have to download again but unfortunately my fone is no more supported
Re: How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like by Sphilip1(m): 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
eph12:
I smashed the last bb I used. God knows they were purposely made to frustrate mankind.
I remember 2011 when I wanted to collect a number from a girl beside me in the bus only to realise my bb was off sad Phone I just pressed some seconds ago? shocked I couldn't collect again because the only way to start the phone then was to remove the battery and put back. I couldn't because I don use paper pack the battery so na mess up if the girl see am. It was a terrible relationship man! Human-blackberry relationship

chisos.. See falling hand!
Re: How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like by Rick9(m): 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
Blackberry the most useless phone ever know to man, #TeamAndroid #Android #Droid #DroidRules

1 Like

Re: How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like by jashar(f): 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
 grin grin grin

I remember my Bb Storm and Curve. I cried because of those phones ooo. Frustration.

I dey find work that time dey write better application, the phone go hang or restart.

One day, during a phone interview, the phone just off.

And na one company call me oooo....... grin grin grin grin

But the BB 10 devices don't do such.

Thank God for upgrade.

grin grin grin grin
Re: How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like by Donkaz(m): 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
eph12:
I smashed the last bb I used. God knows they were purposely made to frustrate mankind.
I remember 2011 when I wanted to collect a number from a girl beside me in the bus only to realise my bb was off sad Phone I just pressed some seconds ago? shocked I couldn't collect again because the only way to start the phone then was to remove the battery and put back. I couldn't because I don use paper pack the battery so na mess up if the girl see am. It was a terrible relationship man! Human-blackberry relationship
gringringrin

I can relate to what you wrote up there.
Re: How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like by lieNEWS: 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
eph12:
made m remember when I was using BlackBerry Bold 5.

I met this girl. After our chit chat I wanted to collect her number. As she was typing the phone tripped off. All effort to revive it proved abortive. I was so angry I have to let go of the girl. Only for my phone to on after one more trial. But the girl was already gone on a bike embarassed

I was so angry. Three days later I went to Westminster. To swap the phone to htc one v cheesy

1 Like

Re: How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like by eph12(m): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
lieNEWS:
made m remember when I was using BlackBerry Bold 5.

I met this girl. After our chit chat I wanted to collect her number. As she was typing the phone tripped off. All effort to revive it proved abortive. I was so angry I have to let go of the girl. Only for my phone to on after one more trial. But the girl was already gone on a bike embarassed

I was so angry. Three days later I went to Westminster. To swap the phone to htc one v cheesy
Dem no born me well to try restart that my phone where the girl dey na. With all the paper packing the battery and all. I just had to let go. Some days later I smashed the phone to pieces.
Re: How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
lols.
This must be with the 'lower' BBs, without sounding immodest, I have never experienced all the aforementioned, in a year and six months of using my current BlackBerry phone.
Re: How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like by lieNEWS: 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
eph12:

Dem no born me well to try restart that my phone where the girl dey na. With all the paper packing the battery and all. I just had to let go. Some days later I smashed the phone to pieces.
shocked
Smash ke. Me way buy phone 15k. Come use almost 4k love-vendor the phone like ride. grin grin

The highest I fit do to provocative phone like that na to carry am go black market go swap to another one
Re: How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like by toideve(m): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
PaperLace:
lols.
This must be with the 'lower' BBs, without sounding immodest, I have never experienced all the aforementioned, in a year and six months of using my current BlackBerry phone.

We talking about Blackberry OS7 here
Re: How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like by blingxx(m): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
Mr2things:
When ladies remember how they lost their virginity all because of BB bold 5.. .. ..

u mean that time wen bold5 was sold for like 35k but now it 5k at olugbede market for London used grin... iPhone ti take over grin
Re: How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like by cruz419(m): 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lol so funny many uniben babes lost dere virginity cos of bold 5 oo even some guy were ready to give up dere birth right cos of dat phone!!
Re: How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
toideve:

We talking about Blackberry OS7 here
I am not talking OS, I am talking model.
That aside, I think my phone's OS is 10...
Re: How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like by annnikky(f): 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
ucnwafor:
Lol my whatsapp app has stopped working guun with my bb bold 5 after I had a virus and I had to flash the fone, so all the downloads wiped off, and I have to download again but unfortunately my fone is no more supported
Chai... Meaning that bb fones r now useles to d users
Re: How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like by RegalD(m): 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
I am always scared in the public anytime I want to use my curve 7. Suddenly on its own , it goes off.
There was a day, I was checking sport news in a bus and brother beside me decided to have a peep and my phone suddenly went off.
Re: How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like by moonnstar(f): 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
Darkseid:
I still love my curve 4; super slim, super fast and it never hangs. Bold 5 is one of the worst BlackBerry phones ever made.
if u see wetin bold 5 dey use my eyes see now?I pity myself
Re: How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
ma blackberry torch2 hanged, reset mhen it was very annoying the battery life sef is another thing u charge it for almost 3hours yet u use it for just like an hour.... A faithful day came when d phone died automatically nd since then it hasn't risen...R.i.p ma blackberry torch2 hanged, reset mhen it was very annoying the battery life sef is another thing u charge it for almost 3hours yet u use it for just like an hour.... A faithful day came when d phone died automatically nd since then it hasn't risen...R.i.p
Re: How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like by Gracito(f): 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
My brother, sorry, lmao grin
eph12:
Re: How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like by Francon(f): 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
When an interesting group conversation comes up but you can't contribute cos the curve craze can start unexpectedly.

I will just jejely be minding my business like

||
×××

1 Like

Re: How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like by horlamelekan(m): 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
Mr2things:

Re: How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like by eph12(m): 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
Gracito:
My brother, sorry, lmao grin
Shebi it's funny now bah cry I was just hissing throughout that day cheesy
Re: How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like by cyrilamx(m): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
I remember when I was chatting with a girl in high spirit. After months of pestering her for her number, she ask me mine so she could call immediately, as I was typing the number, my hitherto full battery just drained and my touch 1 went dead. I became instantly crazy. I started down memory lane o how evil Nepa was and how it will not be good for them. It was worse worse there w conspiracy of the highest order against me that night.
Re: How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like by Gracito(f): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
eph12:

Shebi it's funny now bah cry I was just hissing throughout that day cheesy
the kind laugh wey I laugh ehn, en no get part2, ndo grin
Re: How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like by demsid(m): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lol. Naso even the yawa way my eye Don see on top this bold 5 I Dey use do second phone, kosefenuso.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isn't There A Way To Download Properly With Opera Mini 4.2 Multi? / Etisalat PAYG Data Plan Has Been Cancelled / @

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.