Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

7 Practical Steps To Help You Face Any Difficult Situation - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 7 Practical Steps To Help You Face Any Difficult Situation (20449 Views)

10 Steps To A Happier Life! / 15 steps To Perform Solat Correctly / 4 Practical Tips For Healthy Ramadan Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Practical Steps To Help You Face Any Difficult Situation by Ahmed4002(m): 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
Here are 7 practical steps to help you face
any difficult situation

1. Salah:

Make sure you stick to praying on time – 5
times a day. Never miss a salah and do your
best to pray each Salah with sincerity as if
it’s your last #salah in this world.

2.Read Quran:
This Quran is so beautiful that no matter what difficulties you face you’ll find solace in it.

3. Make Dua:
Especially the #dua for removing anxiety.
"O Allaah, I take refuge in You from anxiety
and sorrow, weakness and laziness,
miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being over powered by men."

Allahumma inni 'a'udhubika minal hammi
walhuzni, Wal'ajzi walkasali, walbukhli
waljubni, Wa dal'id-daiyni wa ghalabatir-raja

[Sahih al-Bukhari, 7/158]

4. Give Sadaqah:
Give lots of charity, as much as you can,
because it helps push away hardship. And if you can’t give money,even kind words or physical sadaqah can do (i.e. helping people physically or emotionally).

5. Set Goals and Have Vision:
Don’t let shaytaan play with you and keep
replaying the video of your hardship in your
mind over and over again, move on! Set new
goals, new projects, and remember you’re
with Allah, nothing should stop you!

6. Wake up Early:
Wake up before fajr and work on your ideas and projects, or simply read Qur’an. Getting busy before day break is a definite way to move away from your hardship and overcome challenges. Get most of your ideas/work done in these early hours, these are blessed hours.

7. Hardship is Not Lost:
Remember, Allah will never forget the
injustice/hardship you faced, so don’t worry
about seeking revenge or trying to get
justice.
"Allah is not ever unjust to [His]
servants." [22:10]

[size=16pt]In the end, I pray that Allah (Subhanahu
Wa’Tala) removes all your ordeals and
hardships, blesses you all with a good life and helps you remember Him day and night, for “Verily, with remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest”.
[/size]

(Surah Ar-Ra’d , verse 28)

Jumaat Kareem

Cc

Lalasticlala
Seun

45 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 7 Practical Steps To Help You Face Any Difficult Situation by Ahmed4002(m): 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ya Allah! Give us Life full of peace, where sadness has no place, life full of truth and gratitude, fill our hearts with imaan & taqwa... Jumm'a Mubarak!. To all my brothers and sisters

Cc

Electronzeez
MuhdG
Yunaisro
Aminat508
Importexpert
Rawani
Omotayor123
Saifuhot

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Practical Steps To Help You Face Any Difficult Situation by Globalhustler(m): 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
Thanks. Nice thread. It should help me get mysef back with this unemployment plus brokenness wey Dey battle me now. I hardly breath sef nowadays

4 Likes

Re: 7 Practical Steps To Help You Face Any Difficult Situation by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
nice write up
Re: 7 Practical Steps To Help You Face Any Difficult Situation by Toluabigr8(m): 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
May allah bless the op......motivational topic

2 Likes

Re: 7 Practical Steps To Help You Face Any Difficult Situation by Artkat762: 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
A very beautiful piece indeed.

Op, may almighty Allah reward you for uplifting the spirits of muslim readers and increase you in wisdom.

Amin!

1 Like

Re: 7 Practical Steps To Help You Face Any Difficult Situation by Kazrem(m): 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
May Allah reward the writer and the reader.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Practical Steps To Help You Face Any Difficult Situation by Ake1: 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
May Allah bless the noble prophet Muhammad S.A.W and his followers till the day of yaumil kiyauma.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Practical Steps To Help You Face Any Difficult Situation by gozmok1(m): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
good

1 Like

Re: 7 Practical Steps To Help You Face Any Difficult Situation by idee91: 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
Jazakalahu khairan. ..... very nice post

1 Like

Re: 7 Practical Steps To Help You Face Any Difficult Situation by realone2012: 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
Jazakumllahi Khairan ya Akhi. May Allah (SWT) make it easy for us all and May He not let us go through hardship that will be greater than our Iman... Aameen

2 Likes

Re: 7 Practical Steps To Help You Face Any Difficult Situation by jelel6: 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
the lost of my mom just a week ago is a great test for me. Oh Allah, give me eeman. My heart is hurting indeed.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Practical Steps To Help You Face Any Difficult Situation by hamrof(m): 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
let me add this.......Have faith in Allah(s w t) and believe in his prophet. ....No he can do and undo and always beg him for everything

1 Like

Re: 7 Practical Steps To Help You Face Any Difficult Situation by Wfsholla90(m): 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
Wow. This is really cOol. Hamdallah
Re: 7 Practical Steps To Help You Face Any Difficult Situation by Hash86(m): 11:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nice post
Re: 7 Practical Steps To Help You Face Any Difficult Situation by Ahmed4002(m): 12:36am On Sep 03, 2016
jelel6:
the lost of my mom just a week ago is a great test for me. Oh Allah, give me eeman. My heart is hurting indeed.

May her soul rest in peace and janatul Firdaus be her final abode
Re: 7 Practical Steps To Help You Face Any Difficult Situation by Nobody: 3:07am On Sep 03, 2016
Jazakalahu khairan.
Re: 7 Practical Steps To Help You Face Any Difficult Situation by realmindz: 3:28am On Sep 03, 2016
Why should the mod hide my comment? i did not break any rule.

All I did was to express my opinion saying the only two things that make sense was the topic and No 5. heading...

pls mod, I have freedom of expression and I can decide to criticise the post or support it.
why remove negative comments about the post and leave only the positive comments.

Hypocrisy at its peak!!! nonsense

2 Likes

Re: 7 Practical Steps To Help You Face Any Difficult Situation by dynamic006(m): 11:00am On Sep 03, 2016
Good write up, but I will like to correct this; 5 daily prayers is written salat (الصلاة )but it's pronounced salah same thing apply to sadaqat pronounced sadaqah . jazakallahu khairan

1 Like

Re: 7 Practical Steps To Help You Face Any Difficult Situation by jelel6: 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ahmed4002:

May her soul rest in peace and janatul Firdaus be her final abode
amin. Amin. Amin.

1 Like

Re: 7 Practical Steps To Help You Face Any Difficult Situation by garbaabubakar076: 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
Barakalkahu Feh

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims / Here's How Long Muslims Have To Fast For Ramadan Across The World / Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.