Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

How Life In The Spiritual World Is. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Life In The Spiritual World Is. (659 Views)

Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? / How To Open Your Inner Vision To See Spiritual World / Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Life In The Spiritual World Is. by Krystale: 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
How does it differ from the physical plane's. do people go to the toilet, how do spiritual blocked people live there, how are animals there, do people feel pain there, and do spiritual active people block themselves for privacy from remote viewing?
not interested in religious view.
spiritualists, occultists, free thinkers youre welcome.
P.s
Im talking more of the lower astral and those close to the physical plane
Re: How Life In The Spiritual World Is. by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
Wow.......
Am all EARS....waiting for all karachikas and winchie
Re: How Life In The Spiritual World Is. by Krystale: 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Wow.......
Am all EARS....waiting for all karachikas and winchie
you mean only witches and wizards know that?
they get thier power from other spirits in the spiritual world and, they are just part of the world . So if you have some info, give it.
Re: How Life In The Spiritual World Is. by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
Krystale:
you mean only witches and wizards know that?
they get thier power from other spirits in the spiritual world and, they are just part of the world . So if you have some info, give it.

Don't have o....na so so confessions own I dey hear. So wanna know how dia package de roll.
Re: How Life In The Spiritual World Is. by trapQ: 3:59am On Sep 03, 2016
The bolded is what atheists use in deceiving themselves. Thinking that the spiritual exists but not God. I don't understand y'all anymore.
Krystale:

not interested in religious view.
spiritualists, occultists, free thinkers youre welcome.

P.s
Im talking more of the lower astral and those close to the physical plane
Re: How Life In The Spiritual World Is. by Krystale: 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
trapQ:
The bolded is what atheists use in deceiving themselves. Thinking that the spiritual exists but not God. I don't understand y'all anymore.
Funny. Can you tell me what astral projection and other spiritual stuffs are? Did god made that? And why god didnt let them teach it in the church?
I didnt mention atheist here. For they have their own belief

(1) (Reply)

The Evolution Of The Creative Intelligence /god / Shocking Revelation: Same-sex Marriage Was A Christian Rite! / God Gave You Free Will To Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.