Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Fastest Trick To Get Huge Traffic To Your blog Tested And Confirmed By Indians - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Fastest Trick To Get Huge Traffic To Your blog Tested And Confirmed By Indians (460 Views)

How Can I Get Huge Traffick For My Website / Do You Need Huge Traffic ? Drop Your Website URL And Get Good Traffic / How To Get Huge Traffic,ads Clicks And Backlinks Free From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Trick To Get Huge Traffic To Your blog Tested And Confirmed By Indians by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
Okay, we're seeing too many posts by people asking how to increase traffic to their blogs.

I feel your struggle and even though I'm not going to tell you exactly what I do today to double my traffic in just 2 weeks, I will tell you what helped me move from 15 unique views to 10,000 in just 1 month.
build up your email list with this trick
Before we get to that, let's talk about the social media.

are you making this mistakes when posting to facebook
Every answer we see on posts asking for help to increase traffic starts with...
make facebook page, share it to your friends, share it on twitter, share it on google +.

Next time someone tells you to do that, ask them when they last had a CT scan. Chances are they lost their minds or they're just writing to increase their presence in the forum.

What I'm about to write is nothing new and you've seen it written about in many blog posts around the internet, you probably didn't take it too seriously. But if you're still struggling, then make this post your bible/Shruti.

This is a tutorial about how I started ranking 3 months ago, and it still works today (although I moved to more advanced methods). The big guys are going to find this petty, but who gives a flying f.ck about them, right?

Let's dive right in.

So you pick a topic to write about.

Question is, how did you select that topic? Did you just read about it on SML and thought it sounded 'cool'?

If you're going to write a blog post about something, make sure you're writing for your readers and not yourself. You need to find out what people are searching for and write solutions for their problems.

boost your Facebook engagement with this tips
It's not very difficult to find what people are searching for. Google can help you, you can even use forums to find those, even on this forum, people are asking questions hundreds of thousands of people are searching for. Quora is waiting for you, there's just so many topics you can write solutions for and when necessary, you can link them to your post as long as your blog contains the actual solution to their problems.

Lets's pick a random topic.

Say my blog is about pets. I still don't know what I'm going to write about. So what do i do?

For this example I'm going to use LongTail Pro to help me find topics to write about. There are many tools you can use, some are free, while for some you have to pay. Long Tail Pro are offering a trial period so make sure to make use of that.

So I'm going to fire up LTP and type 'pet' in the seed keyword.
[img]tutorial.jpg1366x768 60.1 KB[/img]

Right, I will then hit 'Generate Keywords & Fetch Data'

Then allow it to do its thing. Might take a minute, 4 minutes, 5 minutes or 10. I'll be making myself a cup of coffee while it's still working its magic.

While LTP is still working its as.s off to find me the right keywords, I feel the need to mention if you're going to write about 'pets' as the keyword, you're not going to rank!

Your blog is going to have an extremely hard time ranking for a one letter keyword. You stand a better chance winning the lottery. I hope you win the lottery so you can buy my time :slight_smile: .

You need to find long tail keywords to rank for. What are those?

Instead of writing a topic with the 1 letter word: 'pet' as your keyword, find 3 or more keywords around 'pet'. The more the number of words the better your chances of ranking are going to be.

Our results are back and they look like this:
[img]tutorial 2.jpg1366x304 47.6 KB[/img]

Things to take note of:

I set 'Number of words' to a minimum of 3 words

I set keyword competition to 30. If your blog's DA (domain authority) is 2, you're really going to have an extremely tough time ranking for a keyword with keyword competition 30. The closer your blog's DA to the keyword competition, the easier it's going to be, ranking for it.

There's so much more involved in determining whether you're going to rank for a particular keyword, but I want to keep this as simple as I possibly can for you.

In our example, 'pets for sale' appears to be much more easier to rank for, than all the rest. So we're going to make that our next topic.

what to do next?

RESEARCH

Research the topic and make sure you find all useful information to write about. The top 10 results on google usually have all the research information you need to make your post an authority.

Write a 1k+ post around your keyword.

Time and again, it has been proven that longer posts rank higher than shorter ones because, with longer posts, you can use more keywords.

While you're writing your topic, visit http://lsigraph.com/33 and type the keyword you're using. This should help you find semantic keywords (keywords that help search engines understand what you're writing about). Pick the ones that rhyme well with your topic and spread them in your post.

Things to do:

Use your main keyword in the 1st 100 words of your article. Yoast plugin will help you deternine this.

Try to have your keywords at the beginning of paragraphs

Have your main keyword in the last paragraph of your post

The number of your keywords should be between 0.6%- 2% (keyword density) Again, these are figure that worked for me personally.

So your post is complete.

Now visit Bing Webmaster Tools > site configuration > submit url. Post your blog post's url.
share it also on your social media counts especially Twitter and G+. You're doing this so that search engines can index your post faster.

I say this because unless your content is super hot and extremely worthy of shares, likes and reshares, you're going to get very little visits from social media. This is why it irks me when I see people on here telling newbies that to get more traffic, they should share their posts on social media (as if we didn't know that already. genius!)

Now repeat this process whenever you write a new topic and soon enough you'll begin to see traffic flowing to your blog.

Oh well, I wrote more than I intended to, but I hope some newbies find this useful. more at loudtips

(1) (Reply)

Help Me!!! All The Wordpress Experts In The House / Facebook Founder: Zuckerberg Accused Of Tyranny / Learn How To Create A Your Own Website And Blog Theme With No Coding Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.