Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Are You A Citizen Or Permanent Resident? (U.S.A) Come In Please - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Are You A Citizen Or Permanent Resident? (U.S.A) Come In Please (1168 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Citizen Or Permanent Resident? (U.S.A) Come In Please by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
I was wondering if a petition can be submited on my behalf even when we are not in anyway related.. legal immigrant*
Re: Are You A Citizen Or Permanent Resident? (U.S.A) Come In Please by worry359(m): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
kelval:
I was wondering if a petition can be submited on my behalf even when we are not in anyway related.. legal immigrant*

No, not possible.
Re: Are You A Citizen Or Permanent Resident? (U.S.A) Come In Please by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
worry359:
No, not possible.
oh my.. then what can i do to become a legal immigrant? or do you know the best type of visa i can apply for? wanna work though. thanks
Re: Are You A Citizen Or Permanent Resident? (U.S.A) Come In Please by worry359(m): 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
kelval:
oh my.. then what can i do to become a legal immigrant? or do you know the best type of visa i can apply for? wanna work though. thanks
You need to visit the USA visa site and read things there.
Then read USA sections here.

Very simply you can not move to the USA just because you want to.
Re: Are You A Citizen Or Permanent Resident? (U.S.A) Come In Please by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
worry359:
You need to visit the USA visa site and read things there.
Then read USA sections here.Very simply you can not move to the USA just because you want to.
lol.. of course bro. i already did.. i got someone already filling a petition for me. i just want to know other means of getting to stay in the u.s. thanks
Re: Are You A Citizen Or Permanent Resident? (U.S.A) Come In Please by ttmacoy: 5:46am On Sep 03, 2016
If you already have someone filing a petition for you why are you looking for another person?

What's the relationship between you and the person who has filed for you?

kelval:
lol.. of course bro. i already did.. i got someone already filling a petition for me. i just want to know other means of getting to stay in the u.s. thanks
Re: Are You A Citizen Or Permanent Resident? (U.S.A) Come In Please by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
ttmacoy:
If you already have someone filing a petition for you why are you looking for another person?
What's the relationship between you and the person who has filed for you?
actually, he is my uncle but he is to file the petition for me as a son.. but am really loosing interest in that u.s jare. thats why am trying to know about other countries. i asked that question so other people can be of benefit to the answers given. thanks.. if there are other better european countries you know with flexible visa, please kindly share.
Re: Are You A Citizen Or Permanent Resident? (U.S.A) Come In Please by justwise(m): 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
kelval:
actually, he is my uncle but he is to file the petition for me as a son.. but am really loosing interest in that u.s jare. thats why am trying to know about other countries. i asked that question so other people can be of benefit to the answers given. thanks.. if there are other better european countries you know with flexible visa, please kindly share.

What happens if they asked him to provide a DNA sample ?
Re: Are You A Citizen Or Permanent Resident? (U.S.A) Come In Please by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
justwise:
What happens if they asked him to provide a DNA sample ?
am already giving up on u.s bro... am already giving few other european countries a trial.

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Gone To Tanzania Tell Me Your Experience / Tell Me Your Uber Experience At Murtala International Airport / Nairalanders In Other African Countries I Need Your Advice,i Want To Relocate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.