Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

What Do You Do With Your Smartphone - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Do You Do With Your Smartphone (486 Views)

Make Money Daily With Your Smartphone... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do With Your Smartphone by Rossy99(f): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
Do you use your phone for social media alone then you are not making immense use of it.what is that career you want to pursue,have you gather information on it online.what about the skills you want to learn,go online,there are some skill you can learn online alone.what is that thing that puzzle you that you want to know,don't go and call a friend to ask when you have a smartphone,learn that meal recipe you have been itching to know online,that business you want to do go online for information,that word you don't know the correct spelling go online,people are acquiring skills online daily while you use your phone for social media alone and still complain about being jobless,you are your own enemy.do research. The bible say my people perish for lack of knowledge,dnt be among these category,get knowledge and you would be glad you did.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Smartphone by obisunny1(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
Read news and respond to my emails
Re: What Do You Do With Your Smartphone by Rossy99(f): 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
obisunny1:
Read news and respond to my emails
wat abt nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Hospitality: Sales Reps In Lagos, Abuja, Benin, Delta, Rivers, IB Etc / How Long Does Etisalat Recruitment Takes? / Get $25000 With Just Referring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.