Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Google Now Lets You Play Solitaire And Tic Tac Toe In Search Results - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Now Lets You Play Solitaire And Tic Tac Toe In Search Results (393 Views)

Chrome On Android Now Lets Users Surf Web Without Internet / Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top / You Can Now Play Solitaire And Tic-tac-toe In Google Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Now Lets You Play Solitaire And Tic Tac Toe In Search Results by Sphilip1(m): 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
We are now in the long anticipated September and whether you're a worker or not, it's weekend, a time to have enough rest and prepare for a brand new week of 'work' 'work' 'work'. But before that, I would like to prescribe something cool for you. A delightful addition to Google's search result, the Tic Tac Toe and Solitaire.

Before I make any prescription, I'll encourage you to take note of these disclaimers

1. Don't play the game while at work! (It's very very tempting)

2. Don't play this game in the presence of your boss! (it could turn him/her into an addict)

Having made emphasis on these disclaimers, let me let the cat out of the bag. What makes the Tic Tac Toe so addictive and how do you play it?

Depending on which of the games you would like to play, type ' Play Tic Tac Toe' or rather type 'Play Solitaire' in Google search for either of them. At the top of other search results, you should see an option to play the game. In the case of the Tic Tac Toe, you can paly against your friend and also choose difficulty level between Easy and Hard.

There is no restriction to who gets to play the game because the game is supported on most browsers and was added to both desktop and mobile versions of the search results.

It is worth mentioning that this is not the fist time for google to introduce some extra utility to its search result. For instance, if you make a search on "what sound does a lion make," you will actually get to hear the roar of the lion without being redirected to any other site.

Source: http://www.techkibay.com/2016/09/play-tic-tac-toe-and-solitaire-on-google-result.html

(1) (Reply)

Despite The Hype, Iphone 7s Reportedly Explodes / ====>what Do You Think / How To Recover Your Deleted Msg From Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.