Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,012 members, 7,859,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

Are You Looking For A Business To Invest With 70% Return On Capital!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are You Looking For A Business To Invest With 70% Return On Capital!!! (1145 Views)

100% Return On Capital Invested / 20% Return On Capital Daily Free 2 Days Trail. / What Can I Invest With 120k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Looking For A Business To Invest With 70% Return On Capital!!! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hello Nairalanders

My name is Abbas Aliyu. I am an entrepreneur, Consultant, digital marketer and farmer. I started my first business (laundry) at the age of 21 in my first year at the University in Ghana. What lead me to this business was the fact that I realized there's so many hostels and students in Ghana and most of them pay women to do their washing with out ironing, dry cleaning etc. I saw an opportunity and went on to use my pocket money and part of my hostel rent to open the laundry. I started the business because I realized that's the best way to make it not by having distinction in my BSc. I have to make my money work for me rather than work for money. I got this knowledge from reading books. So far today I have read over 300 best selling books on business and investments. My first business lasted for 6 months, it was successful but with so many challenges for a young boy in a foreign country running a multi million naira business. After my first venture, I went into network marketing with an American company at the same time running a consultancy business and restaurants. To cut the story short, I am now 28 years old and back to Nigeria for almost three years now. I have a laundry and a fruit juice business and I provide digital marketing services to sme's.
Now you have a brief history about me. But what am trying the show is not about all the above businesses and they all lead me to this mind blowing business called sack farming. I was first introduced to this business by a friend after watching a YouTube video about a woman in Zimbabwe who had a small sack farm m in her back yard growing potatoes. We took the initiative and started our own sack farming for cucumbers. We started with 300 bags by investing just N15,000 and made a profit of N65,000. Today I have 700 sacks. I then realized in backyard and my friends house which is my neighbor, we have a capacity for 8000 sacks. The good news is in the next three months Cucumber is going to be very expensive, twice the selling price. This is a huge opportunity to plant 6,000 bags for Christmas and new year. The expected profit from this investment is N1,600,000 in three months. We are looking for a partner who has the finance to invest. We will provide the land and we will do all the Hardwork since we have the experience. At the end of the harvest, we share 50/50. The investor can feel free to come down to the farm, it is in my house and the other one is in my neighbors house. We have a business plan for detail information. I don't want to say too much here, if you want to grab this opportunity quickly before someone does, call me on 07065763259.

Note: I will provide you with all the facts and introduce you to my parents and family. I just want to take up this opportunity because Christmas is fast approaching. You can also come down to my house where the farm is located. Thank you so much, may God help us all.

Below is my back yard. The other picture is my friends Cucumber farm, the guy that introduced me to this business. His is 2000 sacks.

Re: Are You Looking For A Business To Invest With 70% Return On Capital!!! by king4afric(m): 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
Pls where is your location?
Re: Are You Looking For A Business To Invest With 70% Return On Capital!!! by ksat: 12:25am On Sep 03, 2016
I'm in Ghana and I'm interested in such venture. Can you kindly provide startup information on such a project. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Are You Looking For A Business To Invest With 70% Return On Capital!!! by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 03, 2016
I am located in kaduna state.

OK you live in Ghana. I lived in Ghana for 6 years in East lemon. Yes I can provide you with information on how to set up a Cucumber sack farm. I would love to have some one in Ghana involved in sack farming. And I think the soil over there is fertile, cos most of your crops like yam, tomatoes, banana etc are huge. For info on setting up a sack farm reach me on abbasaliyuari@gmail.com or call +2347065763259
Re: Are You Looking For A Business To Invest With 70% Return On Capital!!! by ksat: 2:45am On Sep 03, 2016
@Aris112 I sent you an email.
Re: Are You Looking For A Business To Invest With 70% Return On Capital!!! by EMriss(m): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2016
Aris wat part of kd do u base?
Re: Are You Looking For A Business To Invest With 70% Return On Capital!!! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
Malali GRA
Re: Are You Looking For A Business To Invest With 70% Return On Capital!!! by EMriss(m): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
So wat exactly do u need. I am interested in ds venture and based in kd too
Re: Are You Looking For A Business To Invest With 70% Return On Capital!!! by ksat: 12:10am On Sep 05, 2016
Aris I still haven't received any reply from you since I emailed you.
Re: Are You Looking For A Business To Invest With 70% Return On Capital!!! by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 05, 2016
Emriss: OK, if you are interested we need to talk more not on this platform. After talking, you can come down to my farm and have a look at what we are doing. So that you can have a full vision of what we are trying to do. After that then you can decide whether or not you want to invest. It's so transparent. Call me on 07065763259

Ksat- I have received your email, will send you a reply ASAP. thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stakkers.com / Firstbank Now Scamming Its Customers / Da Viva World Is Looking For Honest Drop Shipping Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.