Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

My Infinix Hot 3 Screen Broken I Was Told It Cos 13100ngn To Fix - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Infinix Hot 3 Screen Broken I Was Told It Cos 13100ngn To Fix (3554 Views)

Tecno Camon Cx Air Screen Broken / Tecno Camon Cx Air Screen Broken(carlcare Free Repair) / Which Should I Choose Between Infinix Hot 3 Or Tecno L8. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Infinix Hot 3 Screen Broken I Was Told It Cos 13100ngn To Fix by dhannyson(m): 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
i was about to make a call earlier today when a call came in... i was caught by surprise so my fone fall
so i called the calcare or the price for a new screen i was told 13100... does any one know where i can repair it for a cheaper amount cos that about half price of the phone itself...

Re: My Infinix Hot 3 Screen Broken I Was Told It Cos 13100ngn To Fix by sarjay1000: 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
I thought the have warranty ...though it depends on when you bought it
Re: My Infinix Hot 3 Screen Broken I Was Told It Cos 13100ngn To Fix by Mille: 12:26am On Sep 03, 2016
Same carlcare at Computer village, Ikeja told me it costs 12700 to fix the charging port of my infinix hot note.

I was vexed that day ehn. I just walked to one of those engineers and did it for about 15% of that amount.
Re: My Infinix Hot 3 Screen Broken I Was Told It Cos 13100ngn To Fix by obisite: 2:47am On Sep 03, 2016
sarjay1000:
I thought the have warranty ...though it depends on when you bought it

Warranty doesn't apply to broken screen, it can be applied to charging port or any other technical functionality, as long as the purchase is stil within a year, with presentation of said receipt.
Re: My Infinix Hot 3 Screen Broken I Was Told It Cos 13100ngn To Fix by dhannyson(m): 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
why is it so costly
Re: My Infinix Hot 3 Screen Broken I Was Told It Cos 13100ngn To Fix by jammyunn(m): 12:08am On Sep 04, 2016
op, I'd advise that you repair it with carlcare if you have the cash now or wait until u have it. don't take to a roadside technician. some might do it well but most would return it with a bigger problem afterwards. I fixed my gionee with almost 18k in their official repair store when the screen got broken. I can testify that up till now (did it in February) it works flawlessly.
Re: My Infinix Hot 3 Screen Broken I Was Told It Cos 13100ngn To Fix by Nobody: 3:49am On Sep 04, 2016
dhannyson:
i was about to make a call earlier today when a call came in... i was caught by surprise so my fone fall
so i called the calcare or the price for a new screen i was told 13100... does any one know where i can repair it for a cheaper amount cos that about half price of the phone itself...
go return am.. E never even reach half a year wey dem do am

(1) (Reply)

Are Umidigi Phones And Xiaomi Phones On The Same Level, / I Cant Install Opera Mini On My Lg Ku990 Viewety Phone.pls Help / Glo Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.