Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Logistics Company With Bad Organization Structure - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Logistics Company With Bad Organization Structure (314 Views)

Logistics Company In Need / Nigerian Air Force Salary Structure | How Much An Air Force Officer Earn Monthly / Nigerian Air Force Ranks And Salary Structure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Logistics Company With Bad Organization Structure by moses79(f): 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
Tuct logistics company is not a good company to board with. I boarded this transport company from aba yesterday, in which the final destination is kano. Fist the company lacks maintenance cultures of their vehicle, the vehicle keep developing faults as the journey progress. (2) the driver/staff are untrained the don't even know the route to follow to kano they kept asking on the way which rout to follow, they driver insult passagers if questions were asked in relating to the journey (3) the vehicle was overloaded with goods. (4) the vehicle carry more than required passenger, that's the number of attachment is more than the number of seat in the bus. The vehicle took off from aba 8:00pm yesterday. Finally most of the passengers including me as to drop from the vehicle because of the continuous fault develop of the vehicle to board another vehicle, at a point the driver was requesting for contribution to enable him buy diesel from passanger, some passages were stranded.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Get These Items? / How To Fix Your Laptop By Yourself Without Stress / It My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.