Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Why Fibroid Among Youths Now? Picture - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Fibroid Among Youths Now? Picture (888 Views)

Adamawa Youths Now Intoxicate Themselves With Urine – NDLEA / "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist / Why Is Gonorrhea So Rampant Among Youths In The Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Fibroid Among Youths Now? Picture by chidiokorieus: 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
Fibroid is becoming popular even among youths of 18 years and above. Why the trend. Ovarian cyst has also been seen as one of the leading medical cases among our young girls. Let's use this forum to discuss about its cases and certain remedies.

The picture shows removed fibroid from a young lady. It baffles me that each of the big ones weighed about 4-6kg which is far beyond the size if a baby.

1 Share

Re: Why Fibroid Among Youths Now? Picture by chidiokorieus: 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
chidiokorieus:
Fibroid is becoming popular even among youths of 18 years and above. Why the trend. Ovarian cyst has also been seen as one of the leading medical cases among our young girls. Let's use this forum to discuss about its cases and certain remedies.

The picture shows removed fibroid from a young lady. It baffles me that each of the big ones weighed about 4-6kg which is far beyond the size if a baby.
Re: Why Fibroid Among Youths Now? Picture by chidiokorieus: 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
chidiokorieus:
chidiokorieus:

(1) (Reply)

Effective Homemade Coffee Body Scrub/polish For Smooth And Soft Skin / Dont Do Kidney Surgery Get Renavive In Lagos / 8 Foods That Can Boost Your Immune System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.