Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Be A Solution(bas) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Be A Solution(bas) (366 Views)

Anybody Have A Solution To This(jamb)? / Why There Will Never Be A Solution To ASUU Strike / I Need A Solution To This Mathematics Problem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be A Solution(bas) by pojomatics(m): 6:17am On Sep 03, 2016
ARTICLE: BE A SOLUTION Series 1 . .. ... In one of the Tuesdays in the month of April, i got a strong inspiration to write on the subject, BE A SOLUTION. I wrote so much to the point that I knew I had invented a product that will transform the minds of Nigerian Youths. I shared the article with some of my Friends and they were amazed by the content of the article. In the midst of the problems of our beloved country, in the midst of the challenges that seek to terminate our God given potential, BAS simply opens a new door with which we could welcome problems, not as arch- enemies but as a close Friend. BAS gives the Nigerian Youth a new perspective towards PROBLEMS. BAS shows you the BEAUTY OF PROBLEMS. As we journey to begin with the introduction of BAS tomorrow, we must be ready to give up our past perspective and be ready to embrace a new one. All Great men the world has ever celebrated were men who took advantage of existing problems. Current celebrated Solutions have understood the 'arithemic' of problem solving and that goes to show that IF YOU WANT TO BE CELEBRATED, YOU MUST LEARN TO BE A SOLUTION to existing problems. Join me tomorrow as we start off the train of BAS. . .. ... BE THE FIRST TO READ AND SHARE YOUR COMMENT ON THIS Article at www.facebook.com/pojomatics and win N200 AIRTIME today... . .. Writer: POJOMATICS Using pen to transform thoughts MFD : 09.03.2016

(1) (Reply)

How To Succeed At School Part 1 (get Motivated) / Three Weeks In Tsafingida Camp / Kano State Uni Admission Form Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.