Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Share Your Testimonies In The House - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Testimonies In The House (426 Views)

Why Don't Pastors Give Testimonies In Church / Testimonies In The First And Second Day Crusade (the Lords Chosen) "..and The En / Do You Normally Give Testimonies In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Testimonies In The House by DaniDani(m): 6:55am On Sep 03, 2016
After meditating on Psalms 124, and 66:20: "Blessed be the Lord who has not rejected my prayers nor removed His steadfast love from me ", I am persuaded to open this thread for Christians to testify what the Lord God Almighty has done.
Christians it's of the mercies of God that we're not consumed. It's not by your making to see another day, week, month, and mostly, another mber - month. I will also like you to quote or tell us the best testimony (S) you like in the bible.
Note : Your testimony is a proof of God's miracles, wonders and awesomeness. It can encourage others and strengthens their faith. PLEASE, ATHEISTS KEEP OFF. NO ONE SHOULD DERAIL THIS THREAD .
WARNING :we must be careful not to lie and exaggerate about things. Don't brag and glorify yourself. Let's get started
Re: Share Your Testimonies In The House by DaniDani(m): 7:25am On Sep 03, 2016
My testimonies goes thus:

1.I thank God Almighty for keeping I and my family to see a new month. I am also grateful to God for my friends, relatives, church members and colleagues for the grace to see another mber month.
2.Honestly, I was enveloped with fear over the re
-occurring attacks my mother was experiencing in recent times. However, the enemy has not and shall not prevail. Thanks to God that my mother is alive.
3. I traveled a little much outside my state in last month, August . Considering the rate of accidents these days, the Lord kept me and g ranted me safe journeys.
4. Finally, I love the testimonies of Hannah according to 1 Samuel 2:1-10. Vs 5: "they that were full have hired out themselves for bread...... " Vs 6: "The Lord killeth and maketh alive. He bringeth down to the grave and bringeth up ".

(1) (Reply)

Does The Pastor Have A Higher Level Of Grace Than The Members / What Do U Think?? Restitution Or Zeal Without Knowledge??? / Do Pastors Care About The Condition Of The Masses In This Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.