Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Letter Of Apology. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Letter Of Apology. (537 Views)

Ooni’s Palace Reacts To Snub By Oba Of Lagos; 'if We Don’t Receive An Apology..' / Just About Time; Our End Of Year Apology / Ijebu People, Stinginess And Juju: The Alare Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter Of Apology. by Oluwolex2000(m): 9:14am On Sep 03, 2016
I, with the user name of Oluwolex2000 on nairaland wishes to use this medium to apologize to the Founder of NL (Mr seun osewa) and also fellow moderator. I was suspended ( banned) for something that was illegal on nairaland (it was out of my ignorance). The ban lasted for a while of which I wasn't able to post or comment on some important issues and this really made me realize what's the essence of being banned for something wrong. Now, I have served my banned period and am done, I promise not to go against any of the rules set down by NL, so help me GOD. Amen

1 Like

Re: Letter Of Apology. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
grin
Oluwolex2000:
I, with the user name of Oluwolex2000 on nairaland wishes to use this medium to apologize to the Founder of NL (Mr seun osewa) and also fellow moderator. I was suspended ( banned) for something that was illegal on nairaland (it was out of my ignorance). The ban lasted for a while of which I wasn't able to post or comment on some important issues and this really made me realize what's the essence of being banned for something wrong. Now, I have served my banned period and am done, I promise not to go against any of the rules set down by NL, so help me GOD. Amen
Re: Letter Of Apology. by PrinceAbinibi: 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
You finished eating your beans, next time behave yourself, ok welcome back, Biko give him one miranda

1 Like

Re: Letter Of Apology. by 1shortblackboy: 12:15am On Sep 05, 2016
Who release this one from punishment ? My friend go back go do frog jump

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Genuine Answer To This... / Do You Care For Your Friends? / Pls Oyinbo Or Oyibo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.