Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

When You Forget To Bring Your Phone To The Toilet - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Forget To Bring Your Phone To The Toilet (1880 Views)

Funny (LOL) Memes On My Phone To Brighten Ur Day / When Your Bank Asks You To Bring Proof Of Residence / When Your Friends Say Jump Up For Pic And You Forget That You Fly At Night(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Forget To Bring Your Phone To The Toilet by maximmajor: 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2016

Re: When You Forget To Bring Your Phone To The Toilet by weblord1900: 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
lol... are you sure that's not me...
Shitting pressing sure pass
grin
Re: When You Forget To Bring Your Phone To The Toilet by raebox: 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
lol. i dey toilet dey read this post
Re: When You Forget To Bring Your Phone To The Toilet by AmakaAina(f): 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
cheesy As in... ehn! The boredom can kii a mahn grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Bible Warned Nigerians About APC, See This Bible Verse / Who Is This Statement Refer To... / Donald Trump Sings Look What You Made Me Do By Taylor Swift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.