Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Get Your Explainer/promo Video Created In 24 Hours - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Get Your Explainer/promo Video Created In 24 Hours (465 Views)

China’s Bus-size Space Station Is About 80 Hours Away From Crashing To Earth / A Florida Based Company Has Created Headphones That Can Get You High On Music. / 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Explainer/promo Video Created In 24 Hours by BlossomJey: 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
Attention Nairalands:

Get your explainer/promo video created in 24 hours for only #3000 each!

Limited to the first 50 new clients ONLY!

Nairaland Forum EXCLUSIVE!

Dear Aspiring Video Marketer,

Without a doubt, YouTube and video marketing are HUGE and only getting bigger. According to Hubspot.com, did you know...

- 1/3 of ALL online activity is spent watching video

- Including a video on a landing page can increase conversion by 80% (wow!)

- After watching a video, 64% of consumers are more likely to buy a product online

In today's climate, video is pretty much a requirement to have in your marketing arsenal. But creating quality videos can be a time consuming pain in the a$$, and with all of the details involved, who has the time? If you want to capitalize on the power of video and what it could mean for your business, but don't have the time or skill to create a video, we have an incredible service for you, exclusively on WF!

Get your explainer/promo video created in 24 hours for only #3000!

Limited to the first 50 new clients ONLY!

Yes, you read that right! As a special thank you to the Nairaland Forum, we are offering to create your 30 to 90 second promo or explainer videos in only 12 hours for #3000 each. We get your professional quality video completed and back to you FAST so you can get on with your business as quickly as possible! You can use these videos for your...

Landing pages
Sales pages
YouTube marketing
Local client SEO video marketing
Blogs/Social Media/Press Releases
Video product reviews
Product launches
Affiliate promotions
And more!

Here are some examples of what your video will look like -

https://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UCgEtsgvG_uIOyxe8vznhqrA/videos - my YouTube channel

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwjPBvP-6i5fSUZhRWFRSk1tclk/view?usp=drive_web

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwjPBvP-6i5feXRHbGxaekdPQ28/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwjPBvP-6i5fYk5VNFkzclYzUk0/view

http://www.fiverr.com/blossom_jey

We have additional backgrounds/templates available, just ask!

For #3000 you get:

- (1) 30 to 90 second video created for you in a similar style as the examples listed above in .mp4 format, 720p HD ready resolution.
- Royalty-free Creative Commons images that compliment your script (or submit your own)
- Background music provided (or submit your own)
- Synthetic voice over provided (or submit your own)

Materials provided by you:

- Script between 50-150 words (.txt or .docx format)
- Image files (.jpg format) if you are providing your own
- Background music file (.mp3 format) if you are providing your own
- Voice over file (.mp3 format) if you are providing your own

FAQ's

Q: This a fantastic offer, why is the price so low?

A: We are offering this special introductory price as a way of saying thank you to the Nairaland Forum. This promotion may be discontinued at any time, so send in your project details to strictlybuzzer (at) gmail.com with the subject line "Explainer/Promo Video" ASAP.

Q: I am interested in your service, but I don't know how to write a script, can you help me with that?

A: Sure! Script writing would be an additional #1000 per video, and can be discussed upon request.

Q: I need my video in a different file format besides .mp4, do you offer that?

A: Yes, some different file formats are available for an additional #500 per video, and can be discussed upon request.

Q: Do you offer any kind of guarantee?

A: We offer a complete satisfaction guarantee. We will work with you until you are delighted with your video. If you are still not satisfied with your video, we will happily issue you a refund, no questions asked, within 10 days of the delivery of your order. Due to the nature of our product, 10 days and beyond after you have received your order, no refunds will be given.

If you have any questions or need further info, please send an email to strictlybuzzer (at) gmail.com with the subject line "Explainer/Promo Video" and we will be happy to assist you.

This is absolutely guaranteed to sell out F-A-S-T, so don't delay. Let's get your project started. Send an email today to strictlybuzzer (at) gmail.com with the subject line "Explainer/Promo Video" to get your video marketing goals on the fast track to success!

if you're still unsure, visit my Fiverr Page ; www.fiverr.com/blossom_jey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Your Explainer/promo Video Created In 24 Hours by BlossomJey: 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
Updated links

goo (dot) gl/Zi5MhG - my YouTube channel
goo (dot) gl/7hRvpQ
goo (dot) gl/J1w3a7
goo (dot) gl/rBDdmV
Re: Get Your Explainer/promo Video Created In 24 Hours by BlossomJey: 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
Hey there!
I can also be reached on
Whatsapp - 09096118861
BBM - 2B444806
Twitter - iam_blossom
Insta - Blossom_jey
Facebook - Blossom Jey

(1) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg's Reaction To Abike Dabiri In Aso Rock Today Will Captivate You / Bell Just Leaked The Google Pixel In White / New Whatsapp Super Hero MOD On The Loose [A Must Download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.