Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

MAKE MONEY WITH NAIRABET...just like me! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MAKE MONEY WITH NAIRABET...just like me! (526 Views)

Nairabet Agents Vent Over Undue Services Rendered By The Company / My Bank Account Balance, Where Is Hope For Jobless Graduates Like Me? / Nairabet Registration | How To Register Free Nairabet Account And Fund Deposit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MAKE MONEY WITH NAIRABET...just like me! by tundeTJ01(m): 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
MY SURE SOCCER PICKS FOR 03/09/2016

ENGLAND: League 1
Oxford United vs Rochdale (pick FULL TIME OVER 0.5 GOALS)

NORTHERN IRELAND: Premiership
Dungannon Swifts vs Ballymenna United (pick FIRST HALF OVER 0.5 GOALS)

Place your bet on Nairabet
. You can use any other bookmaker of your choice just that I like Nairabet because of their high odds.

My soccer picks odds are small but it's always green green green everyday. I use roll over betting system to place my bets because of the small odd nature of my picks.

Ask questions here on any thing you don't understand about this, I will reply you ASAP.
Re: MAKE MONEY WITH NAIRABET...just like me! by harzzy: 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
Plz I don't understand the rollover bet...can u plz explain
Re: MAKE MONEY WITH NAIRABET...just like me! by tundeTJ01(m): 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
harzzy:
Plz I don't understand the rollover bet...can u plz explain
Rollover bet simply means you'll place all the money in your Nairabet account on a bet over and over again until you get your target.

Assuming you have #1000 in your Nairabet account.
If I give a sure game of odd 1.30 today, you'll stake all the #1000 on it to get #1300. If I give you another sure game of odd 1.20 the other day, you'll stake all the #1300 on it. This is how you'll continue to place your bet until you get your target.

Your target is the amount of money you aim to make with the rollover bet..

(1) (Reply)

Get $50 (dollars) Daily With Google Adsense. Here / Priest Marks Independence Day At Rubbish Dump (photos) / Guy Exposes The Girl That Asked For N40,000 For Se*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.