Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

MTN Doubles Your Internet Data Subscription On MTN Starter Pack. See How It Work - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Doubles Your Internet Data Subscription On MTN Starter Pack. See How It Work (2644 Views)

Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? / Twitter Doubles Tweet Length For Some Users / Nigerians Spend N197bn Monthly On Internet Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Doubles Your Internet Data Subscription On MTN Starter Pack. See How It Work by Manchidede(m): 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
No doubt, MTN Nigeria is the first telecommunication company in Nigeria who began operation since 2001. Over the years, MTN have continually tried its best in giving its subscribers the best service. As their slogan goes "everywhere you go", MTN Nigeria have also given their best to see that its network coverage reach all the parts of the country.
Internet data have received special attention in the recent years. This is credited to the competition among the four giant telecommunication companies in Nigeria. Being that the rate of phone call these days decrease as internet usage increases, telecommunication companies have resulted to operate more on data services than calls (talk time). Watsapp calls, Imo app, skype and other internet calls have become more rampant among users.

Consequently, telecommunication industries have placed much importance on data services. During the second quarter of this year, the telecommunication industries in Nigeria have reviewed their internet data bundles with Glo taking the lead. Glo unlimited was the first telecommunication industry to review its data plans to give its customers the cheapest rate. Following the trend, MTN, Etisalat and Airtel joined the chorus. Glo internet data have remained the cheapest internet data subscription until now that MTN started offering starter pack package to its new users.

MTN starter pack is a package that MTN Nigeria offer to its new users. When you buy a new MTN SIM, it is automatically set to starter pack package. In this package, you benefit a lot from the MTN network for the next seven (7) months. The offers and bonuses you get from this MTN starter package are as follows;

Benefits of MTN starter pack package
1. With MTN starter pack, you get 500% of every of your recharge. This bonus will last for seven (7) days before expiration. Note: Whenever you recharge, you get 500% of the value of your recharge. This means that if you recharge #100, you get extra #500. If you recharge #200, you get extra #1000 and so on.

2. With MTN starter pack, you get double of your data subscription. This data bonus will last for 7 months. The normal MTN subscription gives 1.5GB of data for #1,000. If you subscribe to this with MTN starter pack, you get 1.5GB data and an extra 1.5GB bonus data. This is applicable for all the subscriptions available on the MTN network. Wow!! Thats nice right?

For the non MTN users, will you port to MTN?
For the MTN users, will you forgo your sim for a new one?
That is left for you to decide!
Happy new month!!
SOURCE: http://www.manchide.net/2016/09/mtn-starter-pack-gives-3gb-of-data-for.html
Re: MTN Doubles Your Internet Data Subscription On MTN Starter Pack. See How It Work by Manchidede(m): 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
Meanwhile, it might interest you to checkout the full list of MTN data subscription plans here.
Re: MTN Doubles Your Internet Data Subscription On MTN Starter Pack. See How It Work by biosepeter1(m): 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
what of old users.. can't we migrate ni
Re: MTN Doubles Your Internet Data Subscription On MTN Starter Pack. See How It Work by Manchidede(m): 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
biosepeter1:
what of old users.. can't we migrate ni
This is not yet available for the old users.
Re: MTN Doubles Your Internet Data Subscription On MTN Starter Pack. See How It Work by donhils: 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
I can tell you it's not only applicable to new subscribers. If for instance you've been using your old MTN line in a Nokia Torch phone, whenever you put the same SIM in a new smartphone, they (MTN) send you a msg that U've qualified for the double data bonus.
Re: MTN Doubles Your Internet Data Subscription On MTN Starter Pack. See How It Work by seunlayi(m): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
donhils:
I can tell you it's not only applicable to new subscribers. If for instance you've been using your old MTN line in a Nokia Torch phone, whenever you put the same SIM in a new smartphone, they (MTN) send you a msg that U've qualified for the double data bonus.
yes, I remembered that I got this message after inserting my sim after a long break

1 Like

Re: MTN Doubles Your Internet Data Subscription On MTN Starter Pack. See How It Work by Marvel1206: 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
lol op. I got mine last month and I just finished the device bonus yesterday. I just started with my 1.5gb

(1) (Reply)

Android Rooting: Why I No Longer Do It / Who Have Used Fibreone Internet Provider / Elephone E10 Specs And Price In Nigeria: The Cheapest 48MP Camera Phone (PICS!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.