Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level (50678 Views)

Meet Okorogheye Orisheneye David, 15-Year-Old Who Scored 9 A's In WAEC, 332 JAMB / Buhari Awards Cash, PHD Level Scholarships To 3 Students / Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level by CuteTj(m): 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
siraj1402:
Usain Bolt has won 9 gold medals in last 3 Olympics and he has ran less than 2 mins on the track.
That's economy of effort!!!

Usain Bolt ran for less than 115 secs in total in his 3 Olympics careers and made 119 million dollars!!!
?That's more than $1M for each second he ran!!
That's a new unit of speed for the "run" for money... $1Million/sec.

But for those 2 mins, he trained for 25+ years!!!
Now that's what I call investment!!

Question now is, what investment are you toiling for presently? & how rich will it make you be in the future
(Food for Thought)
In as much as I agree with you, but you used the wrong analogy (Usain Bolt).

Let me inform you, no matter how much I train be it for 100 years, I will never run as fast as Usain Bolt neither will I be as skillful as Ronaldinho nor Messi.

We all have a talent deposited in us which is different from each other. What you should first tell people to do is to discover their talent before they go on to nurture it but alas you placed the first in the position of the second and the second in first position.
Re: Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level by HARDDON: 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
MsFaith:

Tot u said 900 @ first?

@ op, d results is very fishy!

What correlation has marketing with science courses?
Re: Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level by seyiojomu(m): 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lol...its because you didnt av all A's

MrOlihilistic:
kiss
I had 8 A's and 1 B in my waec Benue state Government refused to sponsor me.
Re: Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level by Countrygirl(f): 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
davss02:
Meanwhile,I need the geniuses to help me out on this Many people will miss the answer. Someone steals your N500 Same person owes you N100 So he uses the stolen N500 to pay you his N100 debt and you give him N400. How much did you lose?
Re: Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level by MONITZ: 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
davss02:
Meanwhile,I need the geniuses to help me out on this Many people will miss the answer. Someone steals your N500 Same person owes you N100 So he uses the stolen N500 to pay you his N100 debt and you give him N400. How much did you lose?

Ans: 900.
Re: Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
The tuitions should be paid upfront so the next administration does not decide it doesnt want to fund it anymore
Re: Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
davss02:
400. pls where is my reward?? sharp sharp
Re: Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level by Pasche1: 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
herzern:
And.....

How do I believe she did all without no 'little' help??....

Sheybe nah dem.....We sabi as dem dey write ham for board....

Conqrats to her thouqh....
She wrote it in Abuja, though I haven't confirm the name of the school yet, congrat to her anyway, even if it was written on the board, the fact that she copied it properly to acquire such result should be applauded. Just my opinion though.
Re: Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level by benji93: 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
Toluwani113:
cheesy grin tongue
Baba God please pick my call
I also need someone that'll give me scholarship oooo.
Below is my WAEC results.
Yoruba is ur calling bro.
Re: Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level by AnanseK(m): 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:
I hope she's not married off before she finishes her 100 level first semester to one old alhaji grin

Abokis nor dey take eye see any growing female. PhD loun loun for hausa girl? shocked

Hausas are really stepping up o.so them dey allow their females read up to PhD level? shocked

WOnders shall never end grin

That pains you , abi ?
Re: Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
Toluwani113:
cheesy grin tongue Baba God please pick my call I also need someone that'll give me scholarship oooo. Below is my WAEC results.
IPOd yoots can give u a scholarship
Re: Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level by QueenEKAMMA(f): 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
graphiti:

Abeg, readam again o!

Na #500 #100 e bin dey owe d gye b4!
OK OO, I TIN SAY NA 500
Re: Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level by Mekyno(m): 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
MrOlihilistic:
kiss
Congrats to you, if it is true.
I don't doubt ur brillance or that of the girl ooh, bt it is still hard for me to believe till they call the girl and give her back the same(/similar) physics, futher maths and english waec question she wrote to re-write and be marked in my presence or in waec officials presence in Abuja/lagos office.
Congrats to her shaa
Re: Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level by peterumimo13(m): 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
ha ha ha ha ha....you eh
Re: Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level by imustsaymymindo: 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
PrinceAbinibi:

Bro, it is 500
Re: Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level by 1stdammy: 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
davss02:
By my calculation, I've lost 1000 Naira
Re: Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level by Miss4tune(f): 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lucky girl
Re: Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level by jkrist: 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
davss02:
Meanwhile,I need the geniuses to help me
out on this Many people will miss the answer. Someone
steals your N500 Same person owes you N100 So he uses
the stolen N500 to pay you his N100 debt and you give him
N400. How much did you lose?
how much are you now paying me since I have gotten your easy riddles:a man stole your 500 and he is owing you 100=total amount you lose 600,now out of this total he paid you your 100 debt,remaining 500 lose and you settle him with an extra change,meaning total amount you lose is 1000 inclusive of the 100 he settled his debt..does that now answer your question.so you are to sponsor my education to phd level

1 Like

Re: Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level by ak47yong(m): 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
MrOlihilistic:
kiss
Una too dey read for Benue and kogi that's why. But here is something unheard of
Re: Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level by ak47yong(m): 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
MrOlihilistic:
kiss
Una too dey read for Benue and kogi that's why. But her's is something unheard of
Re: Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
LoveJesus87:
where? In real life? grin

Nah for hellfire dis one get her own grin

U no try oh grin bros

1 Like

Re: Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level by suzzy4God(f): 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
davss02:
Meanwhile,I need the geniuses to help me
out on this Many people will miss the answer. Someone
steals your N500 Same person owes you N100 So he uses
the stolen N500 to pay you his N100 debt and you give him
N400. How much did you lose?
. He has returned ur #500.Good. You only lose #400 u gave him and the previous #100 he borrowed making #500.
Re: Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level by AlexzStructure(m): 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
Wow... Fine girl... Ride on...
Re: Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level by maestroz: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
siraj1402:
Usain Bolt has won 9 gold medals in last 3 Olympics and he has ran less than 2 mins on the track.
That's economy of effort!!!

Usain Bolt ran for less than 115 secs in total in his 3 Olympics careers and made 119 million dollars!!!
?That's more than $1M for each second he ran!!
That's a new unit of speed for the "run" for money... $1Million/sec.

But for those 2 mins, he trained for 25+ years!!!
Now that's what I call investment!!

Question now is, what investment are you toiling for presently? & how rich will it make you be in the future
(Food for Thought)

Guy you talk true.
Re: Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
[quote author=MrOlihilistic post=49040939] kiss
I had 8 A's and 1 B in my waec Benue state Government refused to sponsor me.[/quote

go and fight for your right
Re: Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level by LoveJesus87(m): 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Nah for hellfire dis one get her own grin

U no try oh grin bros
lolxz grin
Re: Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level by Mypeople2(m): 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
A 1 even in further mathematics... Wow!
Re: Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level by myhotbrain: 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
chimoskyg:
PhD straight?

That violation of education system. She needs the tertiary experience, because out in the labour market we don't only use educational experience, some interactive experience between pairs is also need.

Happy for her, it a classic

See ya lyf!
What do u mean by "tertiary experience....? " Since when does Kano government becomes degree awarding institution which will skip university 1st degree and masters degree to award phd to a scholarship student?
I seriously, doubt ur educational background and even ur insinuation of even being in employment. This is in addition to ur poor command of english language.

Advice: you should not castigate others without understanding d issue at hand.
Re: Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level by musicwriter(m): 9:13pm On Sep 03, 2016
Excellent!. Very excellent!!.

Northern elites should encourage girl child education in their region, and stop blindfolding people in islamic schools. This would be a long term strategy to eradicate religious militancy in the north.
Re: Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
davss02:
N1000
Re: Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level by Felvet(f): 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
davss02:
N500
Re: Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level by danypst: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
johnwizey:
Dis gal try o
yes she try, if she no be special centre candidate. No forget say everything is possible in naija.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Polytechnic In Nigeria / Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) / Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.