Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

See The Ridiculous Things Spotted Inside The Police Patrol Van In Ado-Ekiti - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Ridiculous Things Spotted Inside The Police Patrol Van In Ado-Ekiti (1365 Views)

Heavy Rainfall Kills Man In Ado Ekiti Yesterday (Graphic Pics) / Train Crushes Police Patrol Vehicle In Port Harcourt (photos) / Young Beautiful Girl Spotted Inside A Coffin - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Ridiculous Things Spotted Inside The Police Patrol Van In Ado-Ekiti by tosyne2much(m): 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
A lady who lives in my community was molested by her landlord and she called the police. Few hours later, the police came to arrest the man and I was surprised at what I saw inside the police van cheesy

I was smart to take some shots.. Below are the shots I took

Cc
Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: See The Ridiculous Things Spotted Inside The Police Patrol Van In Ado-Ekiti by tosyne2much(m): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
More

Re: See The Ridiculous Things Spotted Inside The Police Patrol Van In Ado-Ekiti by metalDETECTED(m): 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
Its risky taking those shots ..... you could get shot you know? smiley
Re: See The Ridiculous Things Spotted Inside The Police Patrol Van In Ado-Ekiti by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
I guess they bought those yam tubers after collecting bribes grin grin
Re: See The Ridiculous Things Spotted Inside The Police Patrol Van In Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
I guess they bought those yam tubers after collecting bribes grin grin
lol
Re: See The Ridiculous Things Spotted Inside The Police Patrol Van In Ado-Ekiti by DrRasheed: 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
Woaw...change is real. now police no longer accept cash.. grin

1 Like

Re: See The Ridiculous Things Spotted Inside The Police Patrol Van In Ado-Ekiti by yarimo(m): 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ekiti State people with stomach infrastructure are like 5 and 6 grin
Re: See The Ridiculous Things Spotted Inside The Police Patrol Van In Ado-Ekiti by tosyne2much(m): 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
metalDETECTED:
Its risky taking those shots ..... you could get shot you know? smiley
Get shot bawo? shocked
Re: See The Ridiculous Things Spotted Inside The Police Patrol Van In Ado-Ekiti by Adeoba10(m): 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
If devil wan wipe you, make one of dos police jam dis topic...
Re: See The Ridiculous Things Spotted Inside The Police Patrol Van In Ado-Ekiti by dominique(f): 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
How were you able to take clear shots at such close.range? None of the policemen were around I guess
Re: See The Ridiculous Things Spotted Inside The Police Patrol Van In Ado-Ekiti by Nicholas007: 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
More

so police no go chop again because dem be police man
Re: See The Ridiculous Things Spotted Inside The Police Patrol Van In Ado-Ekiti by Omotayor123(f): 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
Dem dey go wedding ceremony grin
Re: See The Ridiculous Things Spotted Inside The Police Patrol Van In Ado-Ekiti by wristbangle: 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
gringrin

See wetin Fayose and bubu don cause for this country.
Re: See The Ridiculous Things Spotted Inside The Police Patrol Van In Ado-Ekiti by ireneony(f): 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nawa grin grin since #20 no longer have value in this hard time, why not take food stuffs instead grin
Re: See The Ridiculous Things Spotted Inside The Police Patrol Van In Ado-Ekiti by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
[quote author=kelval post=49042459]lol[/quote
Abi na
Re: See The Ridiculous Things Spotted Inside The Police Patrol Van In Ado-Ekiti by tosyne2much(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
dominique:
How were you able to take clear shots at such close.range? None of the policemen were around I guess
They were there ooooo... I acted like I was browsing unknown to them that I taken pictures cool
Re: See The Ridiculous Things Spotted Inside The Police Patrol Van In Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
grin stomach infrastructure... they must have seized those yams.
Re: See The Ridiculous Things Spotted Inside The Police Patrol Van In Ado-Ekiti by bqlekan(m): 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
Three words summed it all up

'Everybody is Hungry'
Re: See The Ridiculous Things Spotted Inside The Police Patrol Van In Ado-Ekiti by yunglivochi(m): 11:09am On Sep 07, 2016
if u no knw nw u knw """d chanji dey real""
Re: See The Ridiculous Things Spotted Inside The Police Patrol Van In Ado-Ekiti by Gosj01(m): 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
grin
Re: See The Ridiculous Things Spotted Inside The Police Patrol Van In Ado-Ekiti by Thobiy(m): 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
Lol

(1) (Reply)

2 Chainz Ft Offset & YG – Proud / 2018 Olympics Is The Biggest Event In The World - See How To Watch It Here / Week 8 Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.