Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

In Need Of A First Class Business Plan? Call Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of A First Class Business Plan? Call Me (371 Views)

How To Start A Palm Oil Business In Nigeria(full Business Plan) / We Provide First Class Information And Communications Technology (ICT) Services / How To Write A Business Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A First Class Business Plan? Call Me by Apasiniola: 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
Do you have a great business idea or an already existing business, but you are finding it difficult to write a business plan, the solution is here, contact me now to write a business plan and pitch that attracts investors and banks.
Contact me now on
tomxkey@gmail.com

The following represents a list of the top five reasons why your startup or business needs a business plan.

1. To map the future
A business plan is not just required to secure funding at the start-up phase, but is a vital aid to help you manage your business more effectively. By committing your thoughts to paper, you can understand your business better and also chart specific courses of action that need to be taken to improve your business. A plan can detail alternative future scenarios and set specific objectives and goals along with the resources required to achieve these goals.

2. To support growth and secure funding
Most businesses face investment decisions during the course of their lifetime. Often, these opportunities cannot be funded by free cash flows alone, and the business must seek external funding. However, despite the fact that the market for funding is highly competitive, all prospective lenders will require access to the company’s recent Income Statements/Profit and Loss Statements, along with an up-to-date business plan. In essence the former helps investors understand the past, whereas the business plan helps give them a window on the future.
When seeking investment in your business, it is important to clearly describe the opportunity, as investors will want to know:
Why they would be better off investing in your business, rather than leaving money in a bank account or investing in another business?
3. To develop and communicate a course of action
A business plan helps a company assess future opportunities and commit to a particular course of action. By committing the plan to paper, all other options are effectively marginalized and the company is aligned to focus on key activities. The plan can assign milestones to specific individuals and ultimately help management to monitor progress. Once written, a plan can be disseminated quickly and will also prompt further questions and feedback by the readers helping to ensure a more collaborative plan is produced.
4. To help manage cash flow
Careful management of cash flow is a fundamental requirement for all businesses. The reason is quite simple–many businesses fail, not because they are unprofitable, but because they ultimately become insolvent (i.e., are unable to pay their debts as they fall due). While the break-even point–where total revenue equals total costs–is a highly important figure for start-ups, once a business is up and running profitably, it becomes less important.
5. To support a strategic exit
Finally, at some point, the owners of the firm will decide it is time to exit. Considering the likely exit strategy in advance can help inform and direct present day decisions. The aim is to liquidate the investment, so the owner/current investors have the option of cashing out when they want.
Common exit strategies include;
Initial Public Offering of stock (IPO’s)
Acquisition by competitors

In summary, A good business plan plays a very important role in business success.

Finding it hard to write a business plan? Contact me now if you need me to write one for you. You also get a free 1 page pitch and power point presentation to make pitching your idea or business to investors easy.

mobile and whatsapp- 07031165967
Email- tomxkey@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

We Buy Zinc Ore / Nairastake Pay Your Customers! / Nigeria’s Largest Airline, Arik, Suspends Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.