Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Urgently In Need Of Audio Driver For Windows 8 62bit OS On Hp620 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Urgently In Need Of Audio Driver For Windows 8 62bit OS On Hp620 (1161 Views)

Audio Driver Installed But No "Playback Device" In The List / Pavilion G6 And Hp620 / Google To Launch Andromeda OS On Huawei Nexus Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently In Need Of Audio Driver For Windows 8 62bit OS On Hp620 by godfrey01(m): 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
Hello guys. Please help me out with a link to download audio driver that will work on my hp620 running windows 8 64bit os. Or has anyone experienced the same it with his laptop, afteafter installing windows 8 62BIT OS, AND THE AUDIO REFUSED TO WORK.. HOW DID YOU FIX IT
Re: Urgently In Need Of Audio Driver For Windows 8 62bit OS On Hp620 by danosky91(m): 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
Search 4 driver on hp site and bsyd lst i chkd der was no 62 bit os
Re: Urgently In Need Of Audio Driver For Windows 8 62bit OS On Hp620 by godfrey01(m): 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
danosky91:
Search 4 driver on hp site and bsyd lst i chkd der was no 62 bit os

Typographical errrorr... Ought to be 64...
Re: Urgently In Need Of Audio Driver For Windows 8 62bit OS On Hp620 by danosky91(m): 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
godfrey01:

Typographical errrorr... Ought to be 64...
yea just kidding guess you didnt notice mine ยก
Re: Urgently In Need Of Audio Driver For Windows 8 62bit OS On Hp620 by tobbie247(m): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
I had same problem for years till my HP 620 packed up. It's a common problem with HP 620. Good luck on your quest to finding the solution.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Audio Driver For Windows 8 62bit OS On Hp620 by Greatzeus(m): 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
godfrey01:
Hello guys. Please help me out with a link to download audio driver that will work on my hp620 running windows 8 64bit os. Or has anyone experienced the same it with his laptop, afteafter installing windows 8 62BIT OS, AND THE AUDIO REFUSED TO WORK.. HOW DID YOU FIX IT
Its no problem really,when you format your system or reinstall a new Os certain drivers become missing,indicated by yellow spot on by the drivers name in device manager.Do these
1. Go to settings,under device manager,look for drivers with yellow spots or the audio driver specifically, highlight it and click on update drivers,you must be connected to the net.This is win 7 procedure I don't know of win 8, but it should be similar.
2.Buy driver pack 13/14/15/16
Insert it in your PC,let it load all drivers on your PC,indicating missing,outdated and up-to-date drivers,choose the install automatically for missing drivers,it will search for missing driver eg Audio for your PC and install it,that's all. But it is advisable to have more than one driver pack, in case one didn't find the missing driver,the other should.
Me I have Driver Pack 11 to 14,I have used in one of them on different occasions.
3.If the two steps above didn't work, you might have missed something,give it to an engineer or a friend to help you.
Personally I have done these like...I dont know ,i have lost count.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Audio Driver For Windows 8 62bit OS On Hp620 by godfrey01(m): 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
Finally got the solution after much stresss... It wasnt a driver problem, but a problem from the computer configuration... For those who mjght be having similar issue on the same laptop, just folllw these instructions..
Go to search and type in msconfig..
Then to start on the dialog box. And click advance booting then click (thick maximum ram memmory, ok and apply, computer will restart... You are done....

(1) (Reply)

Clicking Hard Disk (click Of Death). Where To Fix It / HP 6730b 2gb ROM And 4gb RAM For Sale / Help A Brother In Need To Unlock His Modems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.