Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

What Happened To Game Houses - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Happened To Game Houses (932 Views)

Where Did All The Game Houses Go ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Game Houses by Gpdwise(m): 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
I remember growing up in the suburb of Lagos state especially mushin local government during the mid 90's it was football and table tennis that was the inn thing and only bad boyz played snooker but suddenly shops started opening and primary and secondary school children started seeing funny like creature one could control and we paid #5 to play a set of Mario popularly called ee bo lo ma kusi..
we thought that was where it will stop but we where wrong Sega and Nintendo game came out almost together and I saw my grade drop to earth. some of my friends had to steal there parent money just to get the thrill of playing these game.
Gambling became the order of Game house when Play station 1 became the inn thing and game houses became naira bet one could bet on anything, first conner, first to score, first to get a yellow card . Now we have PS 2 and PS 3 and so many other games instead of seeing game houses around my neighborhood what am seeing now are sign post of naira bet and surebet.. what I Dont understand is where did all the game houses go??
Re: What Happened To Game Houses by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 04, 2016
Giwa no dey sweet again
Re: What Happened To Game Houses by hakinze00(m): 11:50am On Sep 04, 2016
Lol, game houses doesn't pay has much as nairabet does that's why.most people den goes to game center to make money not really for the enjoyment.. hustling sha no be small tin

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Help / A Major New Xbox One Update Overhauls The Dashboard With Fluent Design / Laser Communication Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.