Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,167 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Where Did All The Game Houses Go ???? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Where Did All The Game Houses Go ???? (707 Views)

What's The Most Awkward Thing You've Been Dare To Do In The Game Truth Or Dare? / Lets Play The Game Called 'LAST MAN STANDING' / Where Did This Car Come From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Did All The Game Houses Go ???? by Gpdwise(m): 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
I remember growing up in the suburb of Lagos state specifically mushin local government during the mid 90's it was football and table tennis that was the inn thing and only bad boyz played snooker but suddenly shops started opening and primary and secondary school children started seeing funny like creature one could control and we paid #5 to play a set of Mario popularly called ee bo lo ma kusi..
we thought that was where it will stop but we where wrong Sega and Nintendo game came out almost together and I saw my school grade drop to earth. some of my friends had to steal their parent money just to get the thrill of playing these games.
Gambling became the order of Game houses when Play station 1 became the inn thing and game houses became naira bet one could bet on anything, first corner, first to score, first to get a yellow card . Now we have PS 2 and PS 3 and so many other games instead of seeing game houses around my neighborhood what am seeing now are sign post of naira bet and surebet.. what I Dont understand is where did all the game houses go??

(1) (Reply)

Ps3 / [GAME] [FREE] [4.2+] Zombie Sniper - Last Man Stand / How To Enable Community Tab On Youtube With Zero Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.