Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,728 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Free Gmat Test Format For Banks, Oil Coys & Blue Chip Firms - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Free Gmat Test Format For Banks, Oil Coys & Blue Chip Firms (1624 Views)

Professional Laptop Repairs (chip Level) / I need Skyebank Aptitude Test Format pls help me. / Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Gmat Test Format For Banks, Oil Coys & Blue Chip Firms by Greenjobs: 7:30am On Oct 05, 2009
I hope i will be able to help the serious ones prepare for work and their future so i am making available all my GMAT prep materials for free.

I have also arranged a compendium of the GMAT tests of all major Banks, Oil Companies, Telecoms and blue chip firms. You can request your free copy. just text GMAT and the name of the companys GMAT you want e.g.
"GMAT Total" to 08135961732 to receive the GMAT format for TOTAL.

This service is absolutely free

I begin by offering you this GRE guide which takes you through some sample questions and explanations plus techiques for getting the right job Fast.

send an email to green247jobs@gmail.com to receive more free stuff.

Re: Free Gmat Test Format For Banks, Oil Coys & Blue Chip Firms by biyiwilly(m): 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2010
if you need comprehensive tutorials on GMAT GRE SAT IELT AND TOEFL you can connect with B2 CONSULTING , our office is located in Victoria island, TERRA KULTURE plot 1367 Tiamiyu Savage Street, off Ahmadu Bello way victoria Island lagos,

you can also visit our website on www.b2consultingng.com,

or you can call Adegbola on 08023343047, 08063114931.

we'll register u for any of the above listed exams within 24 hours, price very cheap,

(1) (Reply)

Become A Professional Caregiver / "Izo - 047 Sql" Expert And "Izo - 052 Oca" Dumps (valid) / Is ICAN November 2012 Diet Result Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.