Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,446 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

In Nigeria Today, What Business Can Start With N500k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Nigeria Today, What Business Can Start With N500k? (1036 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out / Ed-el-kabir 2016: See The Prices Of Rams Across Nigeria Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Nigeria Today, What Business Can Start With N500k? by bus2016(m): 7:27am On Sep 04, 2016
I am so tired of searching for work, please advise me on any business with low risk.
Re: In Nigeria Today, What Business Can Start With N500k? by Allwility: 7:37am On Sep 04, 2016
You can comfortably start a catfish farm. If you've got access to land, good water supply, and drainage system you are good to go.
Re: In Nigeria Today, What Business Can Start With N500k? by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 04, 2016
There's a lot of lucrative business to start tho. But I would advice you also consider the power factor when choosing any business. My Neighbor has Buka business that she started few months ago,according to her, she spend over 40k per month fueling the Big Gen to keep the place running, power suitation is terrible
Re: In Nigeria Today, What Business Can Start With N500k? by Davash222(m): 7:55am On Sep 04, 2016
With that 500k, you can't even pay for any shop couple with agent money and other things.

My advice, Use 200k and play Manchester United to win Manchester City next weekend. Its a fast way of making money.

Thank me later.
Re: In Nigeria Today, What Business Can Start With N500k? by superneutral(m): 8:01am On Sep 04, 2016
bus2016:
I am so tired of searching for work, please advise me on any business with low risk.
The best business u can start and earn double of your capital is Importation Business.
Re: In Nigeria Today, What Business Can Start With N500k? by sholijay(m): 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
You can invest some of your money to purchase the Oran-go Micro Agribusiness push cart. Here is the link to their website www.oran-go.com
The company just officially launched the product on 01-Sep-2016, after a very successful pilot phase lasting 1 year in port harcourt. The oran-go micro agribusiness push cart delivers an average of about an average profit margin of 45% and an annual return on investment of 350%. Its one of the few business that will not be affected by the economic recession. The raw materials needed for the business are in abundance all over the country and are wasting away, also it does not require electrical power. All you need is N375,000 to purchase the push cart and you can start making money.

Checkout their website (www.oran-go.com), it contains very detailed information and you can see their business model which will allow you to make a well thought out decision. I have been running the business in port harcourt for the past few months and I can tell you I am very very happy. I will be purchasing another oran-go cart by the beginning of next month. I am sure you will send me a thank you message later :-) .

Re: In Nigeria Today, What Business Can Start With N500k? by beulah75: 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
bus2016:

I need someone to invest in my food processing business. good returns on your investment. if you are interested contact me
Re: In Nigeria Today, What Business Can Start With N500k? by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 06, 2016
bus2016:
If you wanna make Money like me, WhatsApp me 08188417481

Pls Note: This is no Scam and I will not ask you for a dime
Re: In Nigeria Today, What Business Can Start With N500k? by owumatosa(m): 8:55am On Sep 06, 2016
Deejacy2:
If you wanna make Money like me, WhatsApp me 08188417481

Pls Note: This is no Scam and I will not ask you for a dime

Why the secrecy? Why not say whatever it is here so others can benefit since you said you are not asking for money. smiley
Re: In Nigeria Today, What Business Can Start With N500k? by Najm(m): 10:55am On Sep 06, 2016
sholijay:
You can invest some of your money to purchase the Oran-go Micro Agribusiness push cart. Here is the link to their website www.oran-go.com
The company just officially launched the product on 01-Sep-2016, after a very successful pilot phase lasting 1 year in port harcourt. The oran-go micro agribusiness push cart delivers an average of about an average profit margin of 45% and an annual return on investment of 350%. Its one of the few business that will not be affected by the economic recession. The raw materials needed for the business are in abundance all over the country and are wasting away, also it does not require electrical power. All you need is N375,000 to purchase the push cart and you can start making money.

Checkout their website (www.oran-go.com), it contains very detailed information and you can see their business model which will allow you to make a well thought out decision. I have been running the business in port harcourt for the past few months and I can tell you I am very very happy. I will be purchasing another oran-go cart by the beginning of next month. I am sure you will send me a thank you message later :-) .

the idea sounds good...but will you get the staff to operate the cart yourself or u'll just buy the cart and they'll do the rest?

1 Like

Re: In Nigeria Today, What Business Can Start With N500k? by sholijay(m): 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
Najm:

the idea sounds good...but will you get the staff to operate the cart yourself or u'll just buy the cart and they'll do the rest?

You will get the staff yourself. Once you purchase the cart, they company will send you a do it yourself operations training manual. The training manual is quite detailed.

(1) (Reply)

World's Richest Billionaires (September 2016) - Zuckerberg Made the Most Gain / Attachment Business / 3 Most Effective Online Advertising In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.