Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,441 members, 7,864,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

“I Want A Man Who Has His Own Money” - Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Want A Man Who Has His Own Money” - Linda Ikeji (1131 Views)

‘My Work Is Not About The Money’, Linda Ikeji Tells CNN / Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" / I Want A Man Who Has His Own Money - Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Want A Man Who Has His Own Money” - Linda Ikeji by NigerianReporter: 8:35am On Sep 04, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Hq6vUnxXaYM/VwlskyPytFI/AAAAAAAAB6w/nxqYWqISa1kxtO8jEinaN12fyeF7rI82wCPcB/s280/linda+ikeji-3.png[/img]

Celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji is a success story no doubt. For one who started the blogging business a decade ago, it’s worth celebrating her successes.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-u0cgdf5_7BY/V8s7nk7cBZI/AAAAAAAAakA/GK21F2PMXE0fSm7gNSHb2UjzeiwQ3XAggCLcB/s280/ktul.PNG[/img]

This was done by Success Story NG and in a 15-minute documentary, Linda talks about her job, how she started from nothing, embraced her passion and preserved till she got to the peak.

A good success story for any willing learner, especially on her passion which finds expression in the rate at which stories are posted on her blog.

Then the interviewer asks about her single status.

Linda, who confessed that she no longer has staff doing the job for her said she does it all alone and if she is on holiday, the blog would suffer.

Then she says, “I do the blogging all by myself, If I had a boyfriend the blog will suffer.”

Boyfriend? She goes on to explain, “I don’t talk about my personal life anymore. I was doing that in 2008/2009. But now, I am getting a lot of attention from men now for whatever reason.”

On being single she says, “Unfortunately, I am single, I don’t know what it is. Definitely, I am looking, I just haven’t seen anyone I want to settle with. I hope it happens soon.”

What she wants in a man?

“A man who supports what I do. The most important thing is a man who supports what I do. If he doesn’t support it, there is no Linda Ikeji and the person. That cannot happen. A man who respects women, who is kind-hearted, has his own money, has a job,” she says

https://michaeluzomamichael./2016/09/04/i-want-a-man-who-has-his-own-money-linda-ikeji/
Re: “I Want A Man Who Has His Own Money” - Linda Ikeji by funnynation(m): 8:36am On Sep 04, 2016
ok..
Re: “I Want A Man Who Has His Own Money” - Linda Ikeji by ministeriallist: 8:37am On Sep 04, 2016
I got da money!
Re: “I Want A Man Who Has His Own Money” - Linda Ikeji by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 8:37am On Sep 04, 2016
Ok ... keep wanting till menopause surprises you grin
Re: “I Want A Man Who Has His Own Money” - Linda Ikeji by divinehand2003(m): 8:38am On Sep 04, 2016
I have my own dollars, but I don't need you.
Re: “I Want A Man Who Has His Own Money” - Linda Ikeji by Moneybook: 8:41am On Sep 04, 2016
Lol
Re: “I Want A Man Who Has His Own Money” - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 04, 2016
Aunty smelly pussy.

No man want bad news like you.
Re: “I Want A Man Who Has His Own Money” - Linda Ikeji by kendrick9(m): 8:44am On Sep 04, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
So she shouldn't aspire for a guy who has a job?
Btw is waiting not wanting.
Re: “I Want A Man Who Has His Own Money” - Linda Ikeji by Airforce1(m): 8:44am On Sep 04, 2016
Get clay and mould one for yourself
Re: “I Want A Man Who Has His Own Money” - Linda Ikeji by Angelo45(m): 8:45am On Sep 04, 2016
Issokay.. cheesy I think my dp says it all grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Want A Man Who Has His Own Money” - Linda Ikeji by tyson98: 8:54am On Sep 04, 2016
You never chi chum chin,very soon go dey patronize redemption camp everyday
Re: “I Want A Man Who Has His Own Money” - Linda Ikeji by dollyjoy(f): 8:56am On Sep 04, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
She didn't demand for too much.

It is better to be single than marry a liabilitysad
Re: “I Want A Man Who Has His Own Money” - Linda Ikeji by yrret: 9:02am On Sep 04, 2016
"Anytime she closes her eyes in a deep lonely state, she fears... Of a boring future"

At this point, she desperately needs a man but her ego won't let her succumb easily and the society won't keep shut!
Re: “I Want A Man Who Has His Own Money” - Linda Ikeji by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:57am On Sep 04, 2016
Jesus is coming soon.... just wait a little
Re: “I Want A Man Who Has His Own Money” - Linda Ikeji by LuvU2: 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nigerian men aint too strong to handle independent women like u (no offence to our naija bruhz) bt i honestly think they need like 10 decades more to evolve fully.

2 all successful nigerian women, i think u need to widen ur options. There re strong evolved men on planet earth. D World has moved on, forward ever backward never. Do same too wink
Re: “I Want A Man Who Has His Own Money” - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
Drew0:
Aunty smelly pussy.

No man want bad news like you.
Stop saying trash guy, I'm sure you never have anyone so successful like Linda Ikeji in your entire family.

You better stop this, childish attitude. Celebrate those who has made it in life, so God can make way for you also.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Want A Man Who Has His Own Money” - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
ABJDOT:
Stop saying trash guy, I'm sure you never have anyone so successful like Linda Ikeji in your entire family.

You better stop this, childish attitude. Celebrate those who has made it in life, so God can make way for you also.

Re: “I Want A Man Who Has His Own Money” - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
I hope u get one soon Aunty smellypussy we ur fans love you cheesy
Re: “I Want A Man Who Has His Own Money” - Linda Ikeji by Angelo45(m): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lalasticlala come see your babe o cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Some Actresses Have Bad Breath - Actor Frank Artus / Curvaceous Gambian Actress , Princess Shyngle Flaunts S * Xy Body In New Photos / Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Interesting New Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.