Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

The Naira Is Falling, Let’s Take Advantage Of It And Become Millionaires - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Naira Is Falling, Let’s Take Advantage Of It And Become Millionaires (732 Views)

IMF Hints At Fresh Devaluation, Says Naira Is Overvalued / Naira is Worst Performing Currency In Africa In 2016-The Economist / CBN Floats The Naira, The Implications For You And I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Naira Is Falling, Let’s Take Advantage Of It And Become Millionaires by ford705(m): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2016
As the naira continues it’s free fall, it is very obvious that it is either the government has no plans at all or they are overwhelmed but the words of Winston Churchill keeps ringing in my head “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” These same words was repeated by Harry S. Truman when he said that “A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities and an optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties.”

Today, a headline on punch newspaper got my attention, they explained that many city dwellers have been relocating from big cities to their villages or rural agrarian communities to survive the harsh time. But the truth remains that in every economy a lot of persons are being favoured even in Syria, as the fighting continues people are raking in millions out there, desperate times calls for desperate measures and we must begin to think outside the box.

For me, as the naira falls, i make more money, I don’t care if APC is sleeping or PDP is fighting to come back to power. My dream of making $1000 USDollars monthly online, LEGITIMATELY.

To be sincere with you, Nigeria is not an easy country to survive right now, Garri has increased, what about rice, what about fuel. All the banks are sacking workers, Government is retrenching and even oil companies are sacking. My friend was sacked too and returned to square one with no business of his own, currently he is my student.

The logic seems very simple to me, as the Naira continues to fall and the Us dollar continues to rise wouldn’t it be more profitable to do a business where you earn in dollars and spend in Naira?

The good news is that this is possible and everyone can do it, I have been doing this and Fiverr.com is my viable secret, it is very legitimate and 100% effective.

http://onlinehustle.com.ng/2016/09/03/the-naira-is-bleeped-lets-take-advantage-of-it/
Re: The Naira Is Falling, Let’s Take Advantage Of It And Become Millionaires by forubiz: 11:04am On Sep 04, 2016
kindly expanciate more and maybe we continue to pray for naira to fall so we make more money as the govt doesnt care about us
my uncle who is a top politician, i was shocked when i went to visit him, he has a mansion yet his children stays in a hotel dy pay over 50k per nite and al he gave me was peanuts
the rich are getting richer and its sad we ar d ones feeling the change cos dy aint feeling it and cnt understand d public

am waiting ooo,

(1) (Reply)

Cctv Notification Sign / CBN: Why Naira Is Appreciating / We Sell All Kinds Of Brand New Tyres For All Sizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.