Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,629 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

They Tried To Steal Ese Oruru’s Baby - Parents - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Tried To Steal Ese Oruru’s Baby - Parents (18787 Views)

Armed Robbers In Delta Tie Dog For Barking As They Tried Robbing (pics / Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) / Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Tried To Steal Ese Oruru’s Baby - Parents by Scoop9ja: 11:40am On Sep 04, 2016
The parents of Ese Oruru, the 14-year-old girl who was abducted and impregnated by one Yunusa Dahiru, who took her to Kano, have alleged that there were plans to steal their granddaughter, by some young men.
The development came barely six months after Ese was rescued and reunited with her loved ones.

Her parents raised the alarm in an interview with Sunday PUNCH on Saturday that there have been persistent threats by some people to take away their teenage daughter’s three-month-old baby girl.

They explained that their fear was based on recent events, one of which included an assault to one of Ese’s siblings.

Ese mother, Rose, said, “Towards the end of July, a man traced us from the court to the Police Officers’ Mess in Yenagoa (Bayelsa State capital). We later overheard him talking in Hausa language to someone on the telephone that he had located the place where Ese and her baby were staying.

“He said that they don’t want the baby to grow up with ‘these people,’ meaning us. My daughter ran to us when she heard that. I later sent my son to buy sachet water and he told us when he returned that he also saw the same man standing outside.

“I later saw this same man walking back and forth outside the officers’ mess, and he was still talking on the phone. His movements were suspicious. Since then, we have been living in fear.”

Ese’s mother added that the same man was with Ese’s alleged abductor, in the court premises during one of the proceedings, wearing a red cap.
She also said one of her children was assaulted recently while on a commercial motorcycle by some unknown persons.

She said, “The men sounded like they were Hausas; they asked her if she was going to the house the ‘government had paid for them.’ I didn’t know how they knew that. Before my daughter could rush into a tricycle, these men forcefully took away some of her belongings and the food she was bringing for Ese and the baby.”

The Orurus said they reported the separate incidents to the Bayelsa State Police Commissioner, who then ordered that the security around the Officer’s Mess be beefed up.

The number of police officers guarding the premises has since reduced, the family said. “This is why I am even more afraid now.” the mother told our correspondent.

“With this incident, I am afraid anything can happen, and I don’t want any of my daughters to be kidnapped again,” Ese’s father, Charles, said.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Bayelsa State Command, Asinim Butswat, in a text message sent to our correspondent, said the state police command “had not received any report of threat to the family.”

The Executive Director, Kindling Hope Across Nations Initiative, Mr. Kizito Andah, said the police should act on the allegation.

KHAN Initiative had taken on Ese Oruru’s case and advocated for her release after they had been informed by a neighbour.

Following a SUNDAY PUNCH campaign on February 28 against her abduction, Ese, whose name had been changed to Aisha Chuwas, was eventually rescued by the police.

The teenager was on Tuesday, March 1, reunited with her mother in Abuja, and then with her family members in Yenagoa, Bayelsa, on Wednesday, March 2.

http://m.punchng.com/people-tried-steal-eses-baby-parents/
Re: They Tried To Steal Ese Oruru’s Baby - Parents by Scoop9ja: 11:41am On Sep 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: They Tried To Steal Ese Oruru’s Baby - Parents by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 04, 2016
They should give out the baby to a relative of theirs that even Ese won't know till she has come of age, cos that girl could be giving Yunusa information...this will do for the baby's safety!.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Tried To Steal Ese Oruru’s Baby - Parents by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:48am On Sep 04, 2016
asuo27:
They should give out the baby
Will you give out the baby if it were to be you??

Don't Talk Before You Reason, REASON BEFORE YOU TALK..

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Tried To Steal Ese Oruru’s Baby - Parents by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 04, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I just modified my post, now you can quote me. grin
Re: They Tried To Steal Ese Oruru’s Baby - Parents by Scoop9ja: 11:54am On Sep 04, 2016
asuo27:
They should give out the baby to a relative of theirs that even Ese won't know till she has come of age, cos that girl could be giving Yunusa information...this will do for the baby's safety!.

You are right, but u won't force her to leave the baby. !! I guess those people that did that were given the information.

5 Likes

Re: They Tried To Steal Ese Oruru’s Baby - Parents by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:56am On Sep 04, 2016
asuo27:
I just modified my post, now you can quote me. grin
Now you have reasoned before talking..

Kudos smiley
Re: They Tried To Steal Ese Oruru’s Baby - Parents by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
Scoop9ja:

You are right, but u won't force her to leave the baby. !! I guess those people that did that were given the information.
By the laws she's a minor so the baby's welfare is in her parent's, they can take that decision till she's an adult and can do whatever she likes with the baby, if giving it to the father is her option but till when she can be responsible for her actions.

6 Likes

Re: They Tried To Steal Ese Oruru’s Baby - Parents by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Now you have reasoned before talking..

Kudos smiley
Don't misunderstand me, dropped that line to book a space.

Thanks!.

10 Likes

Re: They Tried To Steal Ese Oruru’s Baby - Parents by Flexherbal(m): 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
What again!
Re: They Tried To Steal Ese Oruru’s Baby - Parents by lielbree: 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
sad these bastards sef... can't they pick up one of the baby beggars on the street if they want to do any good?

19 Likes

Re: They Tried To Steal Ese Oruru’s Baby - Parents by RealJaneDoe: 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
na wa
Re: They Tried To Steal Ese Oruru’s Baby - Parents by nwakibie3(m): 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nobody dey hear about that Yinusa case again sef or has it been swept under the carpet like others?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Tried To Steal Ese Oruru’s Baby - Parents by yatch360: 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
How much is dollar again...ESE this ,ese that, the country's economy is bad,u guys should Learn to settle yr family problems, cos as far as dat child is alive the father wld always be lurking around the picture. Believe it or not

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Tried To Steal Ese Oruru’s Baby - Parents by yatch360: 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
Re: They Tried To Steal Ese Oruru’s Baby - Parents by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
So just like a dream, Yanusa is going scot free and even taking bold steps toward abducting his victim kid. I swear Nigeria is a zoo!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Tried To Steal Ese Oruru’s Baby - Parents by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
These abokis are BAST*RDS!!.. What are we doin in d same country with these animals?.. Luggard no try at all. angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Tried To Steal Ese Oruru’s Baby - Parents by Einl(m): 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nigeria Police will always deny.

And shouldn't the young kidnapper be in prison...along with his supporters....??

2 Likes

Re: They Tried To Steal Ese Oruru’s Baby - Parents by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
IPOD human rights activists (both online and offline) this is where you are all needed to save your SS sister.

If it were SW issues now, you would masturbate on it till Nnamdi Kanu is free from Kuje.

3 Likes

Re: They Tried To Steal Ese Oruru’s Baby - Parents by Einl(m): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
Bolustic:
lol

see booking of space.
Re: They Tried To Steal Ese Oruru’s Baby - Parents by mystical109(m): 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
Imagine.......what type of nonsense is this.I wish Lugard had brains

1 Like

Re: They Tried To Steal Ese Oruru’s Baby - Parents by Realist2: 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hausa infested and controlled police would not act on this now but until it happen. Hausa ti taken over, they threaten, harass ,molest, intimidate, abduct and break the law and go scout free.

4 Likes

Re: They Tried To Steal Ese Oruru’s Baby - Parents by holluphemydavid(m): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
asuo27:

U said d fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Tried To Steal Ese Oruru’s Baby - Parents by Zabilon007(m): 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
lipsrsealed.
Re: They Tried To Steal Ese Oruru’s Baby - Parents by Thobiy(m): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
nt good
Re: They Tried To Steal Ese Oruru’s Baby - Parents by CioAngels(f): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Will you give out the baby if it were to be you??

Don't Talk Before You Reason, REASON BEFORE YOU TALK..
Asuo said that to avoid the baby being stolen. Asuo did not say the baby should be given away for adoption, No. May God unveil those that are behind the plans to steal ese's baby.

3 Likes

Re: They Tried To Steal Ese Oruru’s Baby - Parents by free2ryhme: 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
As long as the criminals are Hausa people the police will not arrest them.

1 Like

Re: They Tried To Steal Ese Oruru’s Baby - Parents by free2ryhme: 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
Just beefed security without sending out undercover policemen to nab the suspect. The only thing men in uniform know how to do in this failed state is steal and intimidate innocent, law abiding citizens

1 Like

Re: They Tried To Steal Ese Oruru’s Baby - Parents by Kdon2: 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
If na dog name matter dey will rush to go and arrest. Now dey are beefing up security instead of going after d identified criminal persons that constitute d threat.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Tried To Steal Ese Oruru’s Baby - Parents by LajaLaba: 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
IPOB!!!!chai!

(1) (2) (Reply)

58 Youths Apprehended As Lagos Island Clashes Claim One / 7 More Suspect Arraigned And Paraded For Plateau Killings. Photo / Car Conveying Suspected Armed Robbers Involved In An Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.