Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Texas Oil Holding Inc.(was Anyone Invited) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Texas Oil Holding Inc.(was Anyone Invited) (1386 Views)

Anyone Invited By Niger Insurance For An Interview?? / NNPC Experience Hire! Was Anyone Invited? / Was Anyone Invited For NHIS Interview? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Texas Oil Holding Inc.(was Anyone Invited) by elluvin: 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2006
Pls i was sent a mail by a texas based oil company dat i ve been shorlisted for a test, i was asked to check the next mail for the venue but i ve not seen dat next mail. pls i would like to enquire if there is anyone here dat got shorlisted. Wen is the test taking place.

Thanks
Stan
Re: Texas Oil Holding Inc.(was Anyone Invited) by okejass: 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2006
yes my brother i was invited as well but stil havnt gotten any follow up mail. stil hoping to hear from them though. good luck!!!
Re: Texas Oil Holding Inc.(was Anyone Invited) by ezeking(m): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2006
When did u guys apply for the jobs? If u know the website pls post it here abeg.
Re: Texas Oil Holding Inc.(was Anyone Invited) by elluvin: 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2006
Thank God i get partner.Pls my brother incase u hear anytin new pls let me know ok.Well if u want to get any info on jobs check www.nigeriagalleria.com

That was were i saw the advert.

Thanks
stan
Re: Texas Oil Holding Inc.(was Anyone Invited) by macdelene(m): 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2006
hello naiaralites,

I all get the same message and the email that followed was a test that we are write and submit on or before 18th of dec.

thanks
Re: Texas Oil Holding Inc.(was Anyone Invited) by okejass: 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2006
Dear nairalanders,
with respect to the above subject does it mean that those who did not get a message after the first one have been forgotten or sidelined? please is anyone else in the same shoes as me and elluvin God abeg ohhhh!!!!!!
Re: Texas Oil Holding Inc.(was Anyone Invited) by asiafa(m): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2006
Ezeking,
The advert was pasted on this forum about a month ago by COOLWATER. Then we all thought it was LNG as the email id used then was admin@lng-careers.com, and so many people said it looked fake. But this turned out to be Texas Energy Holdings. Sometimes it's better to just act in faith except when you see anything like Esterbreakthru. I gave it a short as advised by coolwater and got the email from them too.
We look forward to receiving the next email from them.
Keep the faith alive.
Re: Texas Oil Holding Inc.(was Anyone Invited) by mygodoh(m): 9:46am On Dec 19, 2006
ELLUVIN,

I WAS INVITED FOR A TEST 2WEEKS AGO TOO AND WAS LATER SENT AN INTERNET BASED APTITUDE TEST QUESTION WHICH WE WERE TOLD TO SUMMIT ON OR BEFORE 8TH OF DECEMBER.I DID MY TEST AND SUMMITTED AS INSTRUCTED.I AM WAITING FAITHFULLY TO HEAR FROM THEM ANY OF THIS DAYS TO KNOW THE WAY FORWARD MY DEAR.NEVER WORRY BECAUSE THEY WILL DEFINITELY SEND YOU THEIR TEST QUESTION IN NOT TOO LONG A TIME.THEY ARE RECRUITING 255 NIGERIANS FOR THE LAKE CHAD JOB AND IT DEMANDS FOR ENGINEERS AND OTHERS TO BE RECRUITED AS THE LOCAL CONTENT RULES.SO NO QUALMS, YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION I BELIEVE WITH FAITH.
Re: Texas Oil Holding Inc.(was Anyone Invited) by danoskyy(m): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2006
i did apply likewise,
but never got the email,or was is 2-1 they were after,
i made a 2-2 geology and did apply can someone talk to mi.
Re: Texas Oil Holding Inc.(was Anyone Invited) by mygodoh(m): 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2006
Danosky,
It wasn`t really a thing for the 2.1 because i made 2.2 and i read petroleum engineering which is a cognate course to geology my dear.I was called and have done my aptitude test through the net.Just keep praying pal.no shakings, God dey your side man
Re: Texas Oil Holding Inc.(was Anyone Invited) by Blaster: 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2006
Hello guys and thanks as usual for the info-connectn.
Dear friends, could those of you who have done the online tests pls tell us the nature of their questions and exactly how long it tok you to be notified of the test.
PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just for those of us who are still waiting.
Blaster.
Re: Texas Oil Holding Inc.(was Anyone Invited) by hommer(f): 11:22am On Dec 23, 2006
hello,i was also sent an e mail about being shortlisted 4 the recuitment process,for those of us that took the test,where is the location?what does the test look like?

(1) (Reply)

That Interview And Your Conduct : Read ! / Arik Air Recruitment! / Are You An Engineer Looking For A Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.