Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Mark Zuckerberg Lists 3 Traits Of Successful Entrepreneurs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mark Zuckerberg Lists 3 Traits Of Successful Entrepreneurs (811 Views)

6 Things Successful Entrepreneurs Have In Common / Mark Zuckerberg And Ime Archibon Run Marathon / 7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Zuckerberg Lists 3 Traits Of Successful Entrepreneurs by shogat(m): 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg was asked to mention the traits of successful entrepreneurs in a live Q&A in Rome. Mark who has risen to be one of the richest men in the world gave three traits that are common among people that always make it to the top. The traits are:

1. Successful entrepreneurs have a specific vision, they always pinpoint the problems they are trying to solve.

“If you want to build something great, you should focus on what the change is that you want to make in the world,” Zuckerberg said. “I see too many entrepreneurs who decide that they want to start a company before they actually know what it is that they want to build. To me, that seems backwards.”

2.They surround themselves with other highly successful and motivated people.

“No one does it alone,” Zuckerberg said. “When you look at most big things that get done in the world, they’re not done by one person, so you’re going to need to build a team.”

To build the strongest team possible, look for people who excel in the areas where you’re weaker or less experienced. “You’re going to need people that have complementary skills,” he emphasized. “No matter how talented you are, there are just going to be things that you don’t bring to the table.”

3. The entrepreneurs who make it big are persistent.

“Nothing ever goes the way you want it to,” he said. “People talk about overnight success, and that’s not the way it works.”

He concluded by saying that “The biggest things that have gotten done in the world tend to be done by people who primarily believe in a mission and are not trying to build a company; by teams, not by individuals; and by people who just don’t give up.”

source: http://www.mikegist.com/mark-zuckerberg-lists-3-traits-successful-entrepreneurs/

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Lists 3 Traits Of Successful Entrepreneurs by junnyjake(m): 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
Coming from the master himself.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Lists 3 Traits Of Successful Entrepreneurs by shogat(m): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
yes o great lessons from him
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Lists 3 Traits Of Successful Entrepreneurs by BobUg28(m): 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
Persistence, Determination, Dedication and Perseverance are the long-age secrets to a successful life. Be you an entrepreneur, civil servant or whatever field you found yourself.

Thumbs up to the CEO himself.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Lists 3 Traits Of Successful Entrepreneurs by Davidcruze(m): 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
hmmm on point may GOD make me one
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Lists 3 Traits Of Successful Entrepreneurs by madgoat(m): 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
Story...
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Lists 3 Traits Of Successful Entrepreneurs by osile2012: 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
[size=18pt]I am next in Line.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Mmm / Cost Of Setting Up Of Dstv Viewing Centre / Advise Me On Business With 300k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.