Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Do My Prophet No Harm...what Exactly Is Considered Harm To The Prophet? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do My Prophet No Harm...what Exactly Is Considered Harm To The Prophet? (475 Views)

TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet / 'Religion Has Done More Harm To Man Than Technology' - Twitter User Says / "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do My Prophet No Harm...what Exactly Is Considered Harm To The Prophet? by Barayeks(m): 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
'Touch not my anointed'
Psalm 105 : 22 - touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.
This is a very popular bible verse, one of the reasons why it is so popular is because some pastors/bishops/Envangelist/prophet or whatever else they go by these days use it out of context to give ministrations to favour their selfish needs and desires.
I'd try and dissect the verse as much as I can so you can understand where I'm coming from.
ANOINTED.. who is God's anointed?
God's anointed are the children of God, his chosen ones. Living English Bible says : do not touch my chosen ones and do my prophet no harm.... In English language does it make sense to say ' touch not Preye and do Preye no harm' ? no that's tautology...if the sentence is referring to just one person it would be 'do not touch nor harm my prophet'. I'm just trying to let you know that as a genuine child of God that verse includes you first then the prophets.

'Do not harm my prophet'

If you call out a Pastor/Evangelist/Bishop for wrong doings is that doing harm?

If you criticise them for lack of welfare for poor members especially when the church is obsessed with tithes/offerings/special thanksgiving seed/ special building seed/ church growth seed and countless other seedsss is that doing harm?

If you talk to them about how expensive schools built with common members tithes, offerings and countless seedsss are and how they can't even afford to send their kids there is that 'doing harm to the prophet' ?

Don't make yourself an instrument to enrich greed ridden people who call themselves men of God but preach the word up side down to you so they can milk you dry.

May God give us understanding in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Keep Your Husband / DASH Challenge / What Is The Fruit Of The Holy Spirit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.