Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Help!!!!! Am Only 24 But PILE Would'nt Let Me Be. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!!!! Am Only 24 But PILE Would'nt Let Me Be. (681 Views)

‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation / Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS / I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!!! Am Only 24 But PILE Would'nt Let Me Be. by GuDErboY(m): 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
I still can't stop wondering how it got this serious. I cant go a day without thinking of how my future is going to be with this challenge of mine, going to toilet for me is just too much of a task considering the pain i would go through in the process and even after, a times i can not even sit properly due to the pain from the external pile. Please i need suggestions on how to treat it because i have tried so many herbal medicines but to no avail, some of them help ease the pain for a while after which it comes back with full force. Lala, please do the necessary. Thanks
Re: Help!!!!! Am Only 24 But PILE Would'nt Let Me Be. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
If you're gay, stop having anal seeexxx.

Please try take at least seven cups of water everyday, I said at least meaning you can take more than that. Include plenty vegetables and fruits in your diet everyday. Spend more on drinking water and fruits/vegetables.

Also, don't sit on wood or metal or anything hard until you heal up. Hard surfaces hurt this haermohagge.

Also wash your anus properly with clean water and soap everytime you bath so that germs won't enter into the pile and worsen the case.

Apply these home remedies first then go see a Doctor, he might recommend surgery if he examines it and discovers severe or chronic Pile.

Be strong Bro, I was once in your shoes, but after taking 7cups of water daily, eating too much vegetables and fruit, sitting on Foam and washing my anus clean with water, I felt healed.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!!! Am Only 24 But PILE Would'nt Let Me Be. by Sirma1: 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
I advice you to go and consult a medical doctor because, some pile in serious case might result to operation.
Re: Help!!!!! Am Only 24 But PILE Would'nt Let Me Be. by mastico02: 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
GO VISIT A DOCTOR
Re: Help!!!!! Am Only 24 But PILE Would'nt Let Me Be. by GuDErboY(m): 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
Vessi:
If you're gay, stop having anal seeexxx.

Please try take at least seven cups of water everyday, I said at least meaning you can take more than that. Include plenty vegetables and fruits in your diet everyday. Spend more on drinking water and fruits/vegetables.

Also, don't sit on wood or metal or anything hard until you heal up. Hard surfaces hurt this haermohagge.

Also wash your anus properly with clean water and soap everytime you bath so that germs won't enter into the pile and worsen the case.

Apply these home remedies first then go see a Doctor, he might recommend surgery if he examines it and discovers severe or chronic Pile.

Be strong Bro, I was once in your shoes, but after taking 7cups of water daily, eating too much vegetables and fruit, sitting on Foam and washing my anus clean with water, I felt healed.
Thanks man......will do just that. Ma gf says hi
Re: Help!!!!! Am Only 24 But PILE Would'nt Let Me Be. by GuDErboY(m): 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
Sirma1:
I advice you to go and consult a medical doctor because, some pile in serious case might result to operation.
I wld'nt want to be operated on boss.....met a couple of ppl that had gone tru surgery n the pile protrudes back out
Re: Help!!!!! Am Only 24 But PILE Would'nt Let Me Be. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
GuDErboY:
Thanks man......will do just that. Ma gf says hi
lol you are welcome and tell her i said hello

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! Am Only 24 But PILE Would'nt Let Me Be. by sammysunny88: 4:07am On Sep 05, 2016
GuDErboY:
I still can't stop wondering how it got this serious. I cant go a day without thinking of how my future is going to be with this challenge of mine, going to toilet for me is just too much of a task considering the pain i would go through in the process and even after, a times i can not even sit properly due to the pain from the external pile. Please i need suggestions on how to treat it because i have tried so many herbal medicines but to no avail, some of them help ease the pain for a while after which it comes back with full force. Lala, please do the necessary. Thanks
Haemorrhoid commonly called (pile), is an enlargement of the veins of the anal region causing pain, bleeding or inability to pass stool normal. This can lead to prolapsed of the anus which at the end of the day, what many doctors or ordinary people will suggest as the only solution, is surgery. But there is this natural pure herbal that cure haemorrhoid commonly called (pile) without surgery within two weeks. This herbal is very effective because we have used it to cure pile that is even worse than yours. And the treatment doesn't take more 2-3 weeks for it to be cure permanently. Quote me and drop your contact for easy communication and I will get back to you with details of this herbal and it's efficacy.
Re: Help!!!!! Am Only 24 But PILE Would'nt Let Me Be. by GuDErboY(m): 7:41am On Sep 05, 2016
sammysunny88:
Haemorrhoid commonly called (pile), is an enlargement of the veins of the anal region causing pain, bleeding or inability to pass stool normal. This can lead to prolapsed of the anus which at the end of the day, what many doctors or ordinary people will suggest as the only solution, is surgery. But there is this natural pure herbal that cure haemorrhoid commonly called (pile) without surgery within two weeks. This herbal is very effective because we have used it to cure pile that is even worse than yours. And the treatment doesn't take more 2-3 weeks for it to be cure permanently. Quote me and drop your contact for easy communication and I will get back to you with details of this herbal and it's efficacy.
Boss help a brother out abeg. 08125250588 ma whtsapp no.

(1) (Reply)

Natural Cure For Fibroids / Health Implications Of Bleaching The Skin / Your Blood Group & Mosquito Bites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.