Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Drug Trafficking: Saudi Arabia Yet To Behead Pilgrims - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drug Trafficking: Saudi Arabia Yet To Behead Pilgrims (821 Views)

Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo / 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Arrested In Saudi Arabia For Drug Trafficking / Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drug Trafficking: Saudi Arabia Yet To Behead Pilgrims by onomesandra: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
Justice ldrees Haroon, the leader of Muslim Pilgrims from Kwara, on Saturday described as false the insinuation that the three pilgrims arrested for alleged cocaine pushing in Saudi Arabia had been beheaded.

Haroon made the clarification in a telephone interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Ilorin. continue reading at: http://onomenews..com.ng/2016/09/drug-trafficking-saudi-arabia-yet-to.html

Re: Drug Trafficking: Saudi Arabia Yet To Behead Pilgrims by Deathslater: 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: Saudi Arabia Yet To Behead Pilgrims by chynie: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
Behead them o or not behead them
They died in the holy city grin
So 72 virgins awaits them cheesy
Re: Drug Trafficking: Saudi Arabia Yet To Behead Pilgrims by legaxi(m): 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
Serves them right, whoever is smuggling drugs should also be ready to face the consequences of his/her actions.
Re: Drug Trafficking: Saudi Arabia Yet To Behead Pilgrims by legaxi(m): 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
chynie:
Behead them o or not behead them
They died in the holy city grin
So 72 virgins awaits them cheesy
Where are you hearing all this rubbish from, bros emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Photo Of A Man Carrying His Mother And 2 Women After Strangling Them / Woman Pushes Another Woman To Death In Front Of A Train / As Long As I Am A Soldier, I Am Born To Die - Nigerian Soldier (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.