Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Mtn Scammed Me Of Free 3.5gb Wow Weekend Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Scammed Me Of Free 3.5gb Wow Weekend Data (423 Views)

MTN Give Us Wow Weekend Data Bonus. / New MTN Wow Weekend Data Bonus! / New MTN WOW Weekend Promo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Scammed Me Of Free 3.5gb Wow Weekend Data by edris09(m): 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
Am very angry with MTN Nig network for scamming me of free 3.5gb WOW WEEKEND data which they sent to me has a message. initially have made up my mind to sub Etisalat 3.5gb but that friday 02/sept. they sent me a msg that they will double my data if i sub.. there 3.5gb plan..Which will expire 04/sept. immediately i disregard the plan to sub to Etisalat plan which is very fast in my area. Have called there CC several times.. they are just posting me and even some cut the call on me while some pretended they cant hear me and cut the line. PLS GUYS DONT BE SCAMMED OF THAT WOW WEEKEND PLAN... COS NA 100% SCAM.. have planned to use the data and destroy Mtn sim immediately and continue using my etisalat.

(1) (Reply)

How To View Facebook Private Profile Picture In Large Size / Brand New Lumia 1520 For Sale / Fraudulent Activities By MTN By Senator Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.