Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,529 members, 7,837,018 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

A Reputable Paint Company In Kaduna Is Seeking For Services Of The Following - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Reputable Paint Company In Kaduna Is Seeking For Services Of The Following (926 Views)

A Logistics Company Is Seeking For Workers / Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview / Arik Air Is Seeking Commercial Management Talent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Reputable Paint Company In Kaduna Is Seeking For Services Of The Following by KDCityForum(f): 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
A Kaduna base company specialized in manufacturing of paint is recruiting workers in the following position
1) Technical Manager:
Applicants applying for this position should have technical knowledge of paint and allied products. Relevant Education as a manager.

2) Marketing/Sales Developers:
Applicants applying for this position should have an active experienced sales/Marketing Developer who has being in the business for a long period. Ability to drive and computer literate will be an added advantage. relevant Academic Qualification that suits the position.

3) Security Men/Women:
The qualification require for this position is Experience in security matters
Ex-service personnel only

Closing date: 13-09-2016

How to apply:
Interested applicants should submit their application and CV to the below address;

The Business Manager
Bam Chemical and paint Ind. Nig. Ltd.
1-4 Sariki Road KUDENDEN, Kaduna

Phone: 08037712204, 08165110548

Source: http://www.kdcityforum..com/2016/09/a-reputable-paint-company-in-kaduna-is.html#more
Re: A Reputable Paint Company In Kaduna Is Seeking For Services Of The Following by danjummaa(m): 3:38am On Sep 05, 2016
pls I need ur email address to forward my CV and application. Thanks
Re: A Reputable Paint Company In Kaduna Is Seeking For Services Of The Following by KDCityForum(f): 10:31am On Sep 05, 2016
danjummaa:
pls I need ur email address to forward my CV and application. Thanks
simply visit the contact address and submit your application or call the contact line. Gud luck

(1) (Reply)

Enquiry Abt Cummis Generator / Vacancy For A Personal Assistant At Clearwave Consultants / Don't Fall For This Ncs Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.