Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

How Many Glo MB Can I Share With A Friend - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Many Glo MB Can I Share With A Friend (763 Views)

A Friend Was Scammed Of N40k + Iphone6 In Computer Village, Help / How Many MB Can You Manage Per Day / Pls Help. How Can I Share Data On My Mtn Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Glo MB Can I Share With A Friend by Geesarki(m): 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hello Nairalanders.
When I followed the *777# procedure to share data with a friend ( which was my first time), I was expecting to see options for me to choose how many data I ll like to share. But to my surprise, they only send me this message. Pls help nairalanders, who has such experience of sharing data.

Re: How Many Glo MB Can I Share With A Friend by yhuti(m): 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
You are sharing the whole plan with your friend till what u purchased runs down
i.e If mr. A buys 100mb to share with mrB.
Mr.B can use as he wants
Re: How Many Glo MB Can I Share With A Friend by Geesarki(m): 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
yhuti:
You are sharing the whole plan with your friend till what u purchased runs down
i.e If mr. A buys 100mb to share with mrB.
Mr.B can use as he wants

Please tell me it's a joke.
Re: How Many Glo MB Can I Share With A Friend by yhuti(m): 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
Geesarki:

that's how it works...
can u please help ur bro with 100naira glo or gift data?
Re: How Many Glo MB Can I Share With A Friend by Geesarki(m): 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
yhuti:

that's how it works...
can u please help ur bro with 100naira glo or gift data?

I wanted to give him 1 GB out of my 2 GB. Now he can use d data moredan myself.
Re: How Many Glo MB Can I Share With A Friend by yhuti(m): 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
Geesarki:

I wanted to give him 1 GB out of my 2 GB. Now he can use d data moredan myself.
you just have to trust him and maybe trust me too

lemme use just 30 mb na?
Re: How Many Glo MB Can I Share With A Friend by cliquevibes(m): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
Geesarki:

Is he AY??
Re: How Many Glo MB Can I Share With A Friend by Geesarki(m): 12:02am On Sep 05, 2016
yhuti:

you just have to trust him and maybe trust me too

lemme use just 30 mb na?

Tnx for ur useful explanation. U sure helped a frnd.
Re: How Many Glo MB Can I Share With A Friend by Geesarki(m): 12:03am On Sep 05, 2016
cliquevibes:
Is he AY??

Every1 is in Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric Launches Live Chat For Instant Response To Customer Complaints / Apple Shares Fail To Recover Despite Iphone 7 Lunch / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.