Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Test Invite From Integrated Warehousing Service Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Test Invite From Integrated Warehousing Service Limited (2641 Views)

Cambel Shipping And Logistics Service Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Test Invite From Integrated Warehousing Service Limited by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
Recieved a text message inviting me for an aptitude test with Integrated warehousing service Limited located @ oba akran ikeja, scheduled for saturday..who else is with me?
Re: Test Invite From Integrated Warehousing Service Limited by danjummaa(m): 3:30am On Sep 05, 2016
I also received d mail msg. I don't kw hw real dey are
Re: Test Invite From Integrated Warehousing Service Limited by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 05, 2016
danjummaa:
I also received d mail msg. I don't kw hw real dey are

Judging by d research I did..I believe there are 100% real..but I dont know what to expect in the test. .what position were u invited for?
Re: Test Invite From Integrated Warehousing Service Limited by Nobody: 4:11am On Sep 07, 2016
Re: Test Invite From Integrated Warehousing Service Limited by championer: 3:40am On Mar 29, 2018
dejive:
Recieved a text message inviting me for an aptitude test with Integrated warehousing service Limited located @ oba akran ikeja, scheduled for saturday..who else is with me?

@dejive Please can you give me update on the aptitude test. I was invited for a test.
Re: Test Invite From Integrated Warehousing Service Limited by Nobody: 3:54am On Mar 29, 2018
championer:

@dejive Please can you give me update on the aptitude test. I was invited for a test.

the test i had with them was in 2016 . the test was centred around shipping terms and questions relating to different container sizes, tools used by shipping companies ( forklifts etc) also was asked to name the sea ports in Nigeria, and also maths questions relating to shipping. many things might have changed btw then and now..hope this helps. all d best!
Re: Test Invite From Integrated Warehousing Service Limited by championer: 4:23am On Mar 29, 2018
dejive:

the test i had with them was in 2016 . the test was centred around shipping terms and questions relating to different container sizes, tools used by shipping companies ( forklifts etc) also was asked to name the sea ports in Nigeria, and also maths questions relating to shipping. many things might have changed btw then and now..hope this helps. all d best!

@dejive, thanks bro I appreciate!
Re: Test Invite From Integrated Warehousing Service Limited by Franklight11: 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
championer:

Please house I was invited also by intergrated warehousing service limited for an aptitude test. Please what's the nature of the test ?
I need ur help I will be going for the test this week Friday
Re: Test Invite From Integrated Warehousing Service Limited by Franklight11: 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
championer:

How was ur own test u went for please share with me, i need ur help
Re: Test Invite From Integrated Warehousing Service Limited by YourBestWriter: 10:35am On Mar 02, 2021
dejive:

guy how far? did you later get this job?
Re: Test Invite From Integrated Warehousing Service Limited by evachy: 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
Anyone with useful update will be highly appreciated. Thank you
Re: Test Invite From Integrated Warehousing Service Limited by evachy: 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
YourBestWriter:

guy how far? did you later get this job?

How was the test?
Re: Test Invite From Integrated Warehousing Service Limited by YourBestWriter: 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
evachy:

How was the test?
lol... not enough time to complete the test. how about you?
Re: Test Invite From Integrated Warehousing Service Limited by evachy: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
YourBestWriter:

lol... not enough time to complete the test. how about you?

Unfinished too, the questions are much. Thank God for this trend that gives us clue of what to expect
Re: Test Invite From Integrated Warehousing Service Limited by YourBestWriter: 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
evachy:

Unfinished too, the questions are much. Thank God for this trend that gives us clue of what to expect

Yeah. The thread was really helpful. success to you Ma.
Re: Test Invite From Integrated Warehousing Service Limited by evachy: 10:13am On Mar 04, 2021
YourBestWriter:

Yeah. The thread was really helpful. success to you Ma.

Same here see you at the top.
Re: Test Invite From Integrated Warehousing Service Limited by evachy: 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
evachy:

Same here see you at the top.

Any update?

(1) (Reply)

IROKO Partners Limited Massive Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives / The Npower Monitoring Team Has Been On The Road Touring The States For A Few Day / Interview Invite Comfirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.