Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Consulting Capable Fraud - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Consulting Capable Fraud (2109 Views)

Capable Voluntary Moderators Needed On My Forum # Apply While offer last / For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test / Consulting Capable Aptitude Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consulting Capable Fraud by Ayodemejid: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2006
I was there and the whole thing is a big scam they asked pple to pay the sum of 500 naira for digital passport but it didnt just gel for them as such EFCC was later invited and two of those boys were beating up seriously and were taking to the force HQ.one of the boy was so unlucky ,they removed all his cloth and beat him up terribly.pple are so hash cos many came from long distance it not funny @ all . God will see us thru.
Dee
Re: Consulting Capable Fraud by LanreDaMan(m): 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2006
Serves them right,
Its a pity that they made people waste so much money and effort
Hope this serves as a lesson to others
Estherbt (You day of reckoning is near)

P.s : Risk is part of Life, that you Left your differnt homes to Abuja for a Failed test should bot discourage you from taking future test outside your states
That which doesnt kill you will only make you stronger
DO NOT LOSE HOPE (IT IS NOT OVER TILL IT IS OVER)
Re: Consulting Capable Fraud by afrika(f): 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2006
My pain is just that my sister left BENIN for this terrible faked interview or GOD KNOWS WHAT, only to reach abuja later in the nite almost stranded. U know, no bikes again so she shaked taxi all thru. today i took her there and horrible, never knew people have already started budgeting how this christmas would be, by making more money from HOT NIGERIAN looking FOR JOB anywhere. may GOD purnish those people bada bada!!! sad shocked
Re: Consulting Capable Fraud by olafemi(m): 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2006
guyz, i must really thank you for this infor. atleast i now know that the consulting capable stuff is all a scam, my good friend almost travelled a day before.God save us in this country
Re: Consulting Capable Fraud by AbdulWasiu(m): 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2006
I guess they're now "Consulting Incapable".
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Consulting Capable Fraud by justyn3x(m): 4:13am On Dec 17, 2006
Well done t o Whom ever thought of inviting EFCC,

Its about time we all do something about fellow naijas taken advantage of situations to reap poor graduates of their little income.

Well done EFCC for taking the complain seriously.

Long live naija spirit ( the positive one o), amen.
Re: Consulting Capable Fraud by 1forall: 8:48am On Dec 17, 2006
Hello landers, please post your experiences here for us all to share, I was there as well and ALL my skepticisms were confirmed. It was a scam from ALL the indications. Our aptitude should easily discern these scam arrangements. Job hunting shouldnt becloud our sense of judgement, we ought to be more objective and less sentimental when considering stuff like this henceforth.
Re: Consulting Capable Fraud by LAXIST(m): 6:46am On Dec 18, 2006
I was invited, too thank God i did not go. As if i knew something would go wrong. Na so i for just waste my money and time. Instead, i settled for GTbank test that same saturday @ Law school Victoria Island Lagos.
Re: Consulting Capable Fraud by faloye(m): 8:01am On Dec 18, 2006
I Thank God I did'nt embark on the journey anyway. It does'nt make any real sense inviting the whole Nigerians for the same test at the same time and at the same venue.For people that went and nothing happened, take heart because it is just one of those things.Life itself is all about taking risk. cool
Re: Consulting Capable Fraud by Tonylala: 10:02am On Dec 18, 2006
hi guys i feel 4 u ooo. i was invited but refused 2 go thank GOD.i don't hav money 2 waste .shame 2 bad pple. ester breakthruhg ur efcc breakthrough is on d way
Re: Consulting Capable Fraud by kilombo: 11:02am On Dec 18, 2006
to all nairalander
to IFORALL ESPECIALLY ( cos i respond to ur posting that u shd not discourage others)

well we have been well informed on this forum on consulting capable, so am not suprised that EFCC and policemen were invited to the venue and they were apprehended.

its a pity that some still went ahead to pay the amount

thank to all nairalanders cos the information here is seriously helping.

wishing everybody a merry xmas and a lovely new year

all the best
Re: Consulting Capable Fraud by ossaite: 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2006
I saw it coming, cos their letter of invitation for test had no fone number, their website had no distinct task/service that they offer. Thank GOD i decided not to go after getting to Jibowu under bridge where i was supposed to pay and board an Abuja bus. God would surely refund you all ur moneys wasted for those that went to Abuja. W e would surely get there!.
Re: Consulting Capable Fraud by 1forall: 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2006
Kilombo, EFCC was not involved in anyway, someone claimed to have called them but it was just an elderly man that showed up with 2 policemen, and they couldnt control the situation because of the crowd.

When I eventually saw those guys, I wonder how the people in front couldnt tell immediately, I mean, those guys looked like they lived below the poverty line! They must have planned the whole thing under the influence of some drugs because for them to have thought they could pull off such a thing is ridiculous.

Now for the lesson: Jungle justice is no justice - Those guys should not have been beaten and stripped naked like that on the way to EFCC, that gave the police good reason to 'save' them. Though it was a callous thing to do - calling youth nationwide to abuja to be scammed (I heard some folks lost their lives in an accident, and I really can't blame those who beat them up), justice wouldnt get served through naija police. I had hoped for a situation where those guys would end up serving jail terms but now their 'oga' would eventually settle the police and they would go free.

Graduates, please lets show our intellect in the handle issues like this in future.

Thanks, any rejoinders?
Re: Consulting Capable Fraud by ronkelove: 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2006
cool i know jungle justice is not right but to think of the fact that some people had to travel all through the night just to be in Abuja the next morning? some even had to lodge in hotels with the little money they had left hoping to collect their "expenses" as implied by those frauds.SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY WEPT.
Re: Consulting Capable Fraud by sarahtam(f): 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2006
Dear nairalanders, words cannot adequately express d deep sense of loss I feel.D expenses incured for nothing such a long distance!.We all had our fears that this may b a scam and indeed it was. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Consulting Capable Fraud by Baras(m): 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2006
It is very unfortunate that it has gotten to this level in this country.It is all caused by unemployment.If graduates are gainfully employed,how would some idiots in the name of consulting capable be exploiting people this way.What are they capable of?Fraud?
It is now clear that most of these consulting firms are using consulting firm issue to cover themselves while embarking on illegal activities.
I believe EFCC SHOULD CRITICALLY look at the activities of these so called consulting firms.
Re: Consulting Capable Fraud by Pribo(m): 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2006
Guys it was so sad. I was there after a very difficult decision to go. I actualy volunteered to go to the police station with them.For those of us that were there, the fat guy is the brain behind the scam. He said he saw it thru the web that a Chinese firm bought four oil blocs so he decided to be their agent. That was when I wept. Its all good thank God for journey mercies I am back to Phc We must make it that is for sure. MERRY XMAS AND A FRAUD FREE NEW YEAR TO ALL NAIRALANDERS.HOLA.
Re: Consulting Capable Fraud by ollyruffy: 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2006
na God go purnish those good for nothing guys!
Re: Consulting Capable Fraud by dominick: 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2006
i was there live,imagine what greed can now cause.capable is no more
Re: Consulting Capable Fraud by TY4succex(m): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2006
Estherbreakthrough,Etbreakthrough and primesavic soltn, U are not spared in this scandal.I will ensure the wrath of the law catch up with you!
U are next!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Consulting Capable Fraud by vicmary: 10:29am On Dec 22, 2006
i said it earlyon that those people are fake but thanks be to God they have been caught. but fellow nairaland, please lets be very careful on how we response easily and quickly to all these consulting stuff and job of a thing, lets be wise and careful. GOD will surely see us through, we will secure the sure job God has for us just one day.
Re: Consulting Capable Fraud by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 22, 2006
They should thank their stars it was Abuja, if it were to be Lagos people like me would have pioneered the effort to lynch them. There is an African proverb that if you don't find my nose disgusting to bite off, then I will definitely not find your buttocks irritating to bite off.
Re: Consulting Capable Fraud by okokobioko(m): 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2006
my guy na real wa o,those guys were the meanest people ve ever seen but u know wat Nairalanders shld never give up because some bizare guys decided 2 take advantage of us.we will all get there some day.
Re: Consulting Capable Fraud by LoverBwoy(m): 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2006
Now for the lesson: Jungle justice is no justice - Those guys should not have been beaten and stripped naked like that on the way to EFCC, that gave the police good reason to 'save' them. Though it was a callous thing to do - calling youth nationwide to abuja to be scammed (I heard some folks lost their lives in an accident, and I really can't blame those who beat them up), justice wouldnt get served through naija police. I had hoped for a situation where those guys would end up serving jail terms but now their 'oga' would eventually settle the police and they would go free.

you said Jungle justice is no justice - Those guys should not have been beaten and stripped naked

then you said - I really can't blame those who beat them up

and. . .justice wouldnt get served through naija police

justice wouldnt get served through naija police
what exactly are you on about? if justice wouldnt get served through naija police and jungle justice is no justice what exactly do you reckon will get justice ? wen person talk oyinbo too much sef na another katakata go bos
Re: Consulting Capable Fraud by rusky(m): 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2006
I USED TO BE A JOB SEEKER LIKE SOME OF YOU GUYS AND I HAVE COME TO REALISE THE EXTENT SOME PEOPLE WOULD GO TO MAKE MONEY OFF DESPERATE GRADUATES. THIS IS MY ADVICE,

1. RELY ONLY ON INFORMATION FROM VERY REPUTABLE CONSULTING COMPANIES.

2. CROSSCHECK THE WEBSITE AND BE SURE THE WEBSITE IS AUTHENTIC. THERE IS A LANGUAGE THAT IS COMMON TO ALL WORDS WRITTEN ON WEBSITES. LOOK OUT FOR STATEMENTS AND WORDS THAT ARE OUT OF PLACE AND ARE NOT
WEB GRAMMER.

3. IF THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL THAT HAS THE COMPANIES OWN DOMAIN NAME, IT IS FAKE. E.G. info@philipsconsulting.com not consultingcapabale@yahoo.com

i hope this helps. God bless.
Re: Consulting Capable Fraud by segedoo(m): 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2006
My kid brother went from lagos and suffered same disappointment. another of my friends that went said some folks had an accident and some didn't survive.

i hope they deal with all these other exploiters
TY4succex:

Estherbreakthrough,Etbreakthrough and primesavic soltn, U are not spared in this scandal.I will ensure the wrath of the law catch up with you!
U are next!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Consulting Capable Fraud by 1forall: 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2006
Hi loverbwoy havent been online much this season, now wheres the katakata? the 1st statement is pretty straight forward, I couldnt blame those who dealt the beatings because I could understand what many of those folks wouldve gone through to get to abuja that day but as much as i felt aggrieved I didnt as much as lay a hand on those fellows. They were been taken to the EFCC where majority believed justice would most likely be served before the police took control of the situation due to those uncontrolled tempers because people were slapping, smacking, kicking, wielding clubs and all sorts. Imagine 50+ people beating down on 1 person, and then in say 24 hrs he's probably walking the streets a free man, then what use was the beating?

(1) (Reply)

Any Info On Savannah Bank? / Unilever Key Distributor Sales Representative / Thank God For Saving Me From This 419 Company.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.