Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,884 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

How To Grow Taller? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Grow Taller? (565 Views)

How To Grow Old Gently, Healthy And Happily; Six (6) HINTS!!! / How Much Did You Grow Taller After 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Grow Taller? by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 05, 2016
I know many people say that its based on genetics, but that only accounts to probably 10 percent. So what exercise must I do to grow taller.
Re: How To Grow Taller? by feldido(m): 6:48am On Sep 05, 2016
Guy if e easy, Aki and Pawpaw for don tall grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Grow Taller? by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 05, 2016
If you're over 20, your height is fixed. Try to be happy with yourself. They're many celebraties who are short. If it were so simple for them to become taller, I'm sure they would have tried.

That said, there're exercises you could do to increase your spine, elongate your upper and/or lower body and you might be able to gain a few inches as a result. But you've to do them repeatedly and consistently to be able to see a difference.

(1) (Reply)

Please Safe A Soul.. / Men'sexual health / Pharmacy Store In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.