Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

See The Big Fish Caught In Bayelsa - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Big Fish Caught In Bayelsa (1702 Views)

Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State / Big Fish Caught In Warri Beach (Photos) / Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Big Fish Caught In Bayelsa by BestySam(m): 5:31am On Sep 05, 2016
This fish was caught in Bayelsa. I have never seen anything like this around the shores of Nigeria.

With the current economic hardship in the country, I think we all know the fate of this poor creature.

See pic below.

Re: See The Big Fish Caught In Bayelsa by BestySam(m): 5:34am On Sep 05, 2016
I feel sorry for the poor fish. Probably missed it's way to Nigeria.
Re: See The Big Fish Caught In Bayelsa by GogetterMD(m): 5:36am On Sep 05, 2016
O ma se o. Poor creature. Dem don dey grind the pepper down already embarassed cry
Re: See The Big Fish Caught In Bayelsa by hopeforcharles(m): 5:55am On Sep 05, 2016
That fish is a goner, by now half done dey una stomach.
Re: See The Big Fish Caught In Bayelsa by feldido(m): 6:08am On Sep 05, 2016
hopeforcharles:
That fish is a goner, by now half done dey una stomach.

NA so half don enter waterside as Shyt... grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Big Fish Caught In Bayelsa by Patented: 6:17am On Sep 05, 2016
That is a shark.
Re: See The Big Fish Caught In Bayelsa by laiza(m): 6:29am On Sep 05, 2016
You idiotts......that isnt just a fish, that is a shark, and it is a very rare kind and it must have travelled thousands if not millions of miles just to spawn its eggs. You just killed tourism in your region. Dont know why man must kill and eat everything he finds! That fish is the only animal that doesnt get sick, imagine what you could have accomplished if only you idiots tried to study its immune system. What a shame! You could have even given the poor thing some dignity by not posting your stupidity on social network but i guess youre not just wired that way!
Re: See The Big Fish Caught In Bayelsa by soberdrunk(m): 6:47am On Sep 05, 2016
laiza:
You idiotts......that isnt just a fish, that is a shark, and it is a very rare kind and it must have travelled thousands if not millions of miles just to spawn its eggs. You just killed tourism in your region. Dont know why man must kill and eat everything he finds! That fish is the only animal that doesnt get sick, imagine what you could have accomplished if only you idiots tried to study its immune system. What a shame! You could have even given the poor thing some dignity by not posting your stupidity on social network but i guess youre not just wired that way!

I feel your pain my brother but you are preaching to the wrong crowd, if they find out that dinosaurs are not truly extinct and there are two left somewhere in the world and they mistakenly show up in Nigeria, nah still peppersoup Nigerians go use them for! If angel sef do mistake land for Naija and he nor identify himself on time, boys go slice onions and pepper........... angry angry

3 Likes

Re: See The Big Fish Caught In Bayelsa by Garshyzee(m): 6:57am On Sep 05, 2016
soberdrunk:

I feel your pain my brother but you are preaching to the wrong crowd, if they find out that dinosaurs are not truly extinct and there are two left somewhere in the world and they mistakenly show up in Nigeria, nah still peppersoup Nigerians go use them for! If angel sef do mistake land for Naija and he nor identify himself on time, boys go slice onions and pepper........... angry angry

as they say bro..sharp guys no b thief.....but its painful though seeing guys out of ignorance destroy wildlife and a potential tourism scenaro... sad
Re: See The Big Fish Caught In Bayelsa by hopeforcharles(m): 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
Garshyzee:

as they say bro..sharp guys no b thief.....but its painful though seeing guys out of ignorance destroy wildlife and a potential tourism scenaro... sad
What is tourism, Is it not when someone survives that he thinks about tourism? A hungry man careless of it, his survival is most important, so I don't blame them they are hungry.

1 Like

Re: See The Big Fish Caught In Bayelsa by Garshyzee(m): 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
hopeforcharles:

What is tourism, Is it not when someone survives that he thinks about tourism? A hungry man careless of it, his survival is most important, so I don't blame them they are hungry.

dats d point bro..survival first

1 Like

Re: See The Big Fish Caught In Bayelsa by Stinond82(m): 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
mr man, must u insult dem? do we have a conservation spirit in us (Nigerians
)? do we love nature in it pristine form? I think no .... we just destroy, eat all we see (dead n alive), see all dis south african countries they are raking in money through tourism etc. Rather dan insult lets keep on preaching abt conservation n tourism may b one day..... one day .....

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Think About Building Solar Parnel Urself? / Toefl, Gre, Gmat, Ielts, Sat, Cgfns, Usmle, Etc / The Most Beautiful Computer Ever Made.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.