Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Our Daily Manna For TODAY 05/9/2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna For TODAY 05/9/2016 (280 Views)

Our Daily Manna For TODAY 05/9/2016 / Our Daily Manna For TODAY 01/9/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Daily Manna For TODAY 05/9/2016 by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 05, 2016
TOPIC: SUCCESS SECRETS: LIFT AND STRETCH OUT!-1
BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOSHUA 1: 1-9
God's plan for you is not just success but good success (vs. 8 of today's scripture). Having millions of naira, pounds, rands or dollars or Chinese yuan, etc, without peace or good health is not good success. First step towards divine good success is to define what success is to you. Is it material acquisition? Spiritual acquisition? Riches? What kind of riches? Millionaire? Billionaire? or what? For example, if you want to be an educationist, what will be your area of specialization? Science, humanities, arts, etc? Be specific? Having defined your goal, you must outline how to achieve it (planning). After planning how to achieve your strong desire, the next stage is to execute it in line with the spirit and letter of the plan. This is the stage at which most people get it wrong, yet it is the most important stage, because plans not executed are as good as failures. God told Moses at the bank (shore) of a terrible River Nile (Ex. 14: 15-16): "Wherefore cry thou unto me? But lift thou up thy rod and stretch out thine hand over the sea and divide it..." Note: "lift thou up thy rod and stretch." Learn to ' ' lift ' and ' stretch out.' Execute any goal you have been postponing for days or years! No carry-overs to 2017 please! An over conscious person burns bridgges of opportunity before he or she gets to them. "Safety first" has been the saying of the race... but never the motto of winners"- John Mason. Refuse to quit now! In this second half of 2016, refuse secret anger against God or man! Rise, plan again and execute. Your tomorrow is awesome!
ASSIGNMENT: AGREEMENT WEEKEND- Take a positive step! Make that phone call, send that email, write that book, etc. Write a project plan/prayer points and take it to the Manna Mountain this weekend (Sunday) and I shall Agree with you. You can also see your pastor as led.
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: By and by...
1. In your own words, pray about today's WORD as led.
2. I break loose from the spirit of fear in Jesus name.
3. The God of Joshua, touch me by fire and catapult me from success to good success (Pray it seriously with holy violence).
4. Every evil eye of envy against my success, be blinded forever by fire, in Jesus name. Also pray for workers, students, and business people in your local church today.
5. Pray about today seriously now.

(1) (Reply)

Gifts From Children / Question To The Religion Fantic,a Must Answer / A Mother’s Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.